“The amazing travels with Mike !”

MikeBali Tours - Bali Private Tours and Driver
Ranked #18 of 262 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: MikeBali Tours - your Bali ExpertEnglish speaking driver Specialising in all your needs.Whether its for just a transfer or an adventure tour, sightseeing, surfing or you want a luxury relaxing Bali experience. We can ensure that all is taken care of. This is your time and We can take you wherever you need to go.We can also liase to locals for you if you need anything done.
Santa Cruz, California
“The amazing travels with Mike !”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

1st off a tremendous thank you to Mike for making our trip to Bali more than we could have imagined. Our 1st half day trip was to the local beaches and Ulu Watu (a famous temple).After this we were hooked and scheduled four more outings which covered numerous beaches, temples, traditional ceremonies, rice Terrance's, coffee plantations and the islands famous volcano. Thank you for everything Mike !!!

Adele

Visited June 2014
MikeBaliTours, Owner at MikeBali Tours - Bali Private Tours and Driver, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
I would like to say thank you for using MikeBali Tours service.Glad you enjoyed your holiday in Bali and enjoyed our service.I appreciate your business and looking forward to servicing you on your next visit.

• Indonesian first
“Great Guy”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Mike is a fantastic tour guide and very great prices, he will take you to all the places you should see. Great work Mike!

MikeBaliTours, Owner at MikeBali Tours - Bali Private Tours and Driver, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Mike was brilliant. Spoke English very well, drove us where we needed to go, was incredibly knowledgeable about the local area and gave us plenty of information. He was great to talk to and funny. Talked to the local people at the attractions to get us the best deals for our money. Very trustworthy and I would recommend him to anyone that I know is coming to Bali.

MikeBaliTours, Owner at MikeBali Tours - Bali Private Tours and Driver, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
MikeBali
“Brilliant guide, will use every time.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Mike has been a brilliant guide during our 9 day stay in bali. Willing and eager to organise everything and drive us everywhere. There were 6 of us in total and he was incredibly accommodating, even when our flight coincided with his religious holidays. He's incredibly reasonably priced, always jovial, very well organised, impeccable timing and he always went out of his way to make sure we were having fun and enjoying ourselves. One of us felt a little car sick during our longer tour and he pulled out his first aid kit and gave them a bottle of scented oil to settle their stomach, which worked. Easily contactable as he gives you his Facebook page, extremely knowledgeable as he was full of facts as he drove us around the rice fields, and he was always joking and chatting with us. He took lots of photos for us and spoke English very well. Would recommend to everyone and I will use him every time. 5 out of 5.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing, helpful, trustworthy.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We were recommend to use Mike Bali from a friend who had previously used him on her trip to Bali.
Mike is a great, very friendly person who makes a terrific guide/transport service. He is always prompt in arriving when he is booked in for a trip. He also gives great local advice on shops and anything tourist related.
I can only say spectacular things about mike.
11/10.