“Great Location & Great Service!”
Review of SIDOI

SIDOI
Ranked #20 of 345 Kuta B&B and Inns
Montreal, Canada
“Great Location & Great Service!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My husband ans I stayed at the Si Doi for 5 days and absolutely loved it. Great staff, helpful and always smiling. Wifi was strong, the pool was clean and refreshing, the food was good and the place was spotless. It was about a 3-5 minute walk to the beach and was near a lot of shops. Our room had a/c which was welcoming after a day at the beach. If you're looking for great value on a low budget, this is your place!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Indonesian first
Tangerang, Indonesia
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I Have Stayed here for 3 days and my review are:
1.Location is near to Kuta Beach about 500 mtrs (10 Mnts Walking Distance)
2.Staffs Were Friendly.
3.WIFI Were sometimes Fast but Sometimes Slow,and no signal in the room.
4.The room,Bed Rom were clean, good size,and so do the bathroom with warm water.
5.Breakfast for Indonesian Food is Only "Nasi Goreng", I ate nasi Goreng every day :(,
( so My Suggestion to the hotel:you may be better to make another various Indonesian Food)
6. available drinking water using bottle,and we can consume the mineral water as much as we want.
7.Near to ATM Bca,Indomaret,Alfamart,K circle,Minimart.
8.Good View
9.Noise in the night.
10.Lot of Shops around the Hotel.
11. Narrow Parking,
12. Road is Narrow.
13. Be carrefour for your Identity when You leave the hotel.When I checked Out from the Hotel the staff forgot to give me back my KTP,so I was Aware it when I arrived at the airport,but the staff bring it back to me in the airport.
14.for all the things were enough for me..

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank djiauw s
Ilhabela, SP
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Si Doi is a very good value money budget choice. The room is clean, good size, with frigobar, the bathroom clean also. My bedroom had AC which was very useful to reduce the big noise from the street. The staff is the "must" of the hotel, really helpful and friendly.
Excellent location, in the middle of everything and very close the beach, easily reached by walking.
Breakfast is Continental style, that means simple but enough.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the street are really noisy.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WiestGabi
kuala lumpur
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I booked 1 deluxe double and 3 superiors for my family members. The rooms were well furnished. I loved the smell of the teak wood furniture. Generous stock of tea and coffee sachets in the rooms. Friendly staffs. Our rooms were facing the swimming pool. Lots of shops around as the hotel in located in the heart of Kuta. Walking distance to the beach. My advice to Muslim travellers, book rooms without breakfast as the hotel restaurant is not Halal. My recommendation,go for the deluxe room as mine has a cute porch with 2 chairs and coffee table which I enjoyed my tea with my hubby while watching our kids at the pool.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank satrisanggun
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

I think a lot guest give good review for this hotel but this place not for me. From hotel to Legian street about 500 meter and to Kuta Beach about 1.5km or maybe 2 km but a lot or shopping shop and pub around here. Thumb-up for their staff very friendly enough.

• Stayed April 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I have been stayed here for two days. The staffs here were very friendly and helpful. They will try their best to help us in any way. The breakfast taste good. The internet was fast not only inside the room but the restaurant and lobby also. I stayed in others hotel more expensive then this, even has a slow internet service. Their place was clean and comfortable. Just a few mins walk then you can reach the heart of kuta and legian places.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank pris46
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 21 March 2013

AWESOME PLACE. I could not believe the quality of service and room quality for the price. Main selling point: FAST INTERNET IN THE ROOM (!) Not only in the lobby and the restaurant - in the room!! I stayed in a hotel in Bali which was 2 times more expensive and no internet in the room. In fact, fast internet in the room is rare in Bali.

Rooms are very clean (the room floor is especially clean which is hard to find in Bali) and the cleaning staff does a great job. Restaurant has v. good food and gives you a 10% discount if you stay here (and prices on the menu are like 3-5 dollars). The pool is nice and deep and clean, too. Most importantly, the staff is exceptionally helpful and well-trained. Their manager majored in hospitality in the US and he understands international service standards. The only thing which I would mention - f you get the room which faces the main road you might want to have ear plugs (which I always have when I travel) or ask for a room on the other side. One more plus - nice big wardrobes and many drawers in the room.

To summarize, the place is such a great value for money that I almost do not want to share this info, I will want it to myself when I come next time. ;-)))

IMPORTANT: there are two Si Doi hotels in the area and it seems like many previous guests who wrote nice review of Si Doi wrote their reviews for the wrong place - first I made that mistake, too (though probably the other hotel is also nice).

Room Tip: Oops, there is no fitness center but I do not know how to unclick it ;-(( Liked the second floor roo...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo