“my favourite place in bali” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paddy's

Paddy's
Ranked #5 of 18 Nightlife in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Young party-goers enjoy two dance floors at this popular nightclub.
newcastle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my favourite place in bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2008

absolutely loved going to paddy's!
was so much better then the bounty!
the manager was absolutley great and made our nights there awesome!
definately recomend that you got there!

1 Thank tahnz

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“It's ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2007

Although we had a blast at Paddy's, next door - The Bounty - is definatley the place to be. When we were at Paddy's there was hardly anyone in there! And no one was on the dance floor. Still go, good fun but give the Bounty a go too!

1 Thank Loz18
Dili, East Timor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Disgusted”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2005

I was disgusted to discover that when visiting Paddy's on Saturday night my friend had to pay, purely because she is Indonesian. I know this is the reason because I asked the security, she is an older Javanese lady who is married to a Scotsman and on the particular night was with myself, another estern woman and a western man. I live and work in Indonesia and I generally love it here but was appalled to discover such a racist attitude and I wonder how many of the people enjoying the music realised the way Indonesians are treated there.

9 Thank Helen W