We stayed here for our 4th wedding anniversary with our 2.5 years old daughter. Never regret choosing this new hotel (Abt 2 years old)
1) Great location near to the Kuta Beach, shopping centres & shops.
2) Excellent staffs with professional attitude
3) Wifi available
4) Airport Transfer (Must pay IDR 300 000 for 2 way airport transfer)
5) Affordable price.
6) Clean & funky hotel
7) Simple breakfast
1) Bathtub with no proper shower head.
2) Aircon system warm even set at 18 degrees. It switched off automatically in the morning wee hours.
Overall, it was a good experience staying at Kuta Angel. Will stay here again & recommend others to stay here.
Thumbs up to all Kuta Angel staffs for the memorable 4 days 3 nights stay.
A big "Thank You" from Imran, Waty & little Hany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kuta Angel Hotel is featuring with 27 unique room names, an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Kuta Angel Hotel is situated a 6-minute walk from Kuta Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the building. Air-conditioned rooms in Kuta Angel Hotel are fitted with luxurious interiors. They come with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Equipped with shower facilities, each en suite bathroom includes bathrobes, and hairdryer. It takes 15 minutes to drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport from the property, while Denpasar City is 30 minutes' drive away. Airport shuttle service is offered at a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Zenrooms, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kuta Angel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Angel Hotel Bali