The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor
Ranked #18 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best for last...”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

This is our second hotel while we're in bali for our anniversary. Check in was fast, welcome drinks was refreshing.We were surprised because our room was upgraded to superior and also we got anniversary cake not a small slice but square shaped up to 5-8 slice which i personally amazed by this. The room itself ia clean, unique like in a cruise because i think its the theme.. Will definately come back here again someday.. Thank you kuta heritage for everything...

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alfinagustaf81
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Alfinagustaf81,

I thank you for your review and am glad that you appreciated the cake for your anniversary.

I wish to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon so that you can see the progresses we made.
Cordially

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Macau, China
Reviewed 12 February 2014

'Twas wonderful place with an unbelievable spacious rooms. Just right in front of the Kuta Beach,the first impression once you arrived in this Hotel, you will feel like in deck of cruise and even more excited if you go to swimming pool (located on the top floor) after the sun goes down, with the "magic" lamp decoration.
Hotel is lovely, with a friendly greeting in true Balinese style.
The mattress is also firm enough and the large pillows were very comfortable to lay my head on.

Breakfast served with delactable food and you can order fresh Home Made juice (tropical fruit).

Not really much to say other than you won't be disappointed whatever your expectations.

Last but not least, Thanks I'm looking forward,to my second stay at THE KUTA BEACH HERITAGE BALI!! :))

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Isac P
ManagerTKBH-Bali, Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Mr Isac P,

Thank you for your encouraging comment. We are very pleased to hear your stay was beyond your expectations.
We will surely share this comment to all the team to motivate them in keeping up the highest standard in serving our valued guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back “home” and experience memorable moments with us in the bay of Kuta.

Again, thank you very much...and please feel free to drop me email prior to your next visit.

Warm regards,
Risya
Executive Assistant Manager
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I would like to give all 5-stars compliments for hotel staff's excellent service! Their service given to me was really beyond beyond my expectation. What happened was that yesterday we received extremely rude shock from other hotel that we booked in Lombok that the Merpati Air was no longer serving the route from Bali to Lombok. I was not informed by Merpati Air at all and I was even shocked to realise that Merpati Air had already stopped flying this route since last week. I was extremely disappointed and upset at Merpati Air. However, not for hotel staff especially Mr Indra and other guy who really went out of their way to help us, hapless tourists, we would be ultimately stuck in Bali. To give specific details of what they had done for us:
1) Mr A (i don't know his name) helped me to call Merpati Air to discuss the refund issue.
2) While exploring various options to fly from Bali to Lombok, I found Lion Air that would allow us to fly there. However, the problem was that Lion Air does not accept credit card payment within 48 hours prior to departure
3) Mr Indra offered his help to use his Indonesian card to pay for us and we, of course, would pay him in cash.
4) However there was a problem with online payment at LionAir website so Mr Indra offered his help to search for other websites.
5) He found other website but it was written in Indoneisan. It was totally Greek to me and I only understood a few Malay words. He tried his best to fill out the form for me while I just stared blankly at the computer screen. I could not understand any Indonesian words.
6) Finally, we managed to book evening flight with Wing Air as Wing Air accepted the late minute online payment by credit card
7) I knew that he was extremely busy with his own work and yet he tried to put aside his work to help me to make sure that the booking with Wing Air was successful.
8) After I received the email confirmation from the Wing Air, Mr Indra even offered his help to check my email and he asked whether he could help to print out the itinerary for us.
9) In short, he has been tirelessly helping me from 11pm to 1am (2 hours) just to help hapless tourist out of the big mess. Not for him and other colleague, we would probably be in deep trouble.

Thank you very much, Mr Indra and other one.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Zxavier
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this review, 6 July 2016
Dear Zxavier,

I thank you for staying with us and am happy that we were able to assist you by any means after your unfortunate incident.
I have passed your praise to the people concerned to serve as a motivator.
I wish we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We stayed in early Jan and absolutely loved it. The hotel is in a fantastic location in kuta, in walking distance to many things. The staff were friendly and made the stay quite memorable. Thank you Ade and Bayu x2 for your lovely hospitality. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The view from the pool, especially at sunset, is amazing. Breakfast was enjoyable with many different foods available. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Stephanie C,

I thank you for your review and am glad that the employees contributed to make your stay memorable.
I wish to welcome you back soon so you can experience even more variety at our breakfast table.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Our room smelt very mouldy, The shower and toilet where not cleaned daily. only the bed was made. no coffee sachets in room we had to ask every day. The reception staff are very helpful. A great choice at breakfast. I would not class this as a five star resort.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anita W
Dear Anita W,

I thank you for your comments that we took a constructive way.
We have addressed those issues immediately and took corrective actions.
I wish you will give us a chance to serve you better in the near future.
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel without a doubt is he best hotel on kuta beach,it has a great pool,terrific breakfast and beautiful large comfy rooms,but what really sets this hotel apart from any other is its staff they really go out of there way to get know you and to cater for any need you have.This was our second stay at this Property and it was just better again under the Accor management than our first visit, my thanks go to Terry,Risya and all there staff In particular Sushi and Benni for making our stay memorable,we will be returning again this year with our whole family to his Hotel as it is a real gem.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank OzziePat
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear OzziePat,

I thank you to take the time to write a review and to read that you enjoyed our hotel and the service of our employyes.
I have passed your comments to the team and especially the persons you mentioned to serve as an encouragement.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The kuta beach is just a door step away. Swimming pool is of adequate size - my kids loved it! Great to hang around by the pool while waiting for sunset since it is a roof top pool! Staff were helpful, although I had to push them a little bit but in the end I got what I wanted. It is close to everything, Kuta beachwalk just 3 minutes by foot. The hotel also comes with hospitality lounge and hospitality room! So, you don't have to worry about finding a place to freshen up if you still want to play on the beach after your check-out time while waiting for your evening flight!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank TukangLiburan
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear TukangLiburan,

It’s always a pleasure to receive a positive comment from our guests. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and the service from the staff.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to welcome you and your family again at our hotel.

Cordially,