The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor
Reviewed 12 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Joanricho
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel was my favourite hotel in Kuta. The location is great for food, the beach and shopping if that’s what you’re after. The rooms were really modern and spacious. It’s a nice place to retreat to after a busy day. The staffs were so helpful and friendly; we had breakfast to live Balinese gamelan, which was lovely and refreshing. Awesome rooftop pool and you can watch the sunset over the sea with a few drinks! There isn’t a lot of parking space so if you have a car or a driver, try and arrange a pick up time so you aren’t disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank RezmaR
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear RezmaR,

I thank you for your review and I pleased to read that you appreciated the kindness of our employees and the quality of the breakfast.
I wish to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

An Accor traveller
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 5 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank An Accor traveller
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I think locations is their plus point, in the centre of Kuta beach streets give you great access to any place along Kuta beach.
Room was small with modern design, shower chambers separated from toilets ( which is nice ) but its too close to bed so once you use toilets whole room will be smell bad. Some room ( including room i stayed in ) facing hotel lobby which makes me feel isolated ( i booked for two nights but i checked out after first night coz the room is depressing ), dark hallway, bad ventilations, small parking lot. Top floor is good for sunset view. anyway they provide king size bed which is nice.

Room Tip: beach view room will be better
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mikhael M

Dear Mikheal M,

I thank you for your review and reget that you didnt enjoy your stay with us.

We have several other room categories on higher floor with outside view that will certainly make you feel confortable during your next visit.

I thank you agian to share your comments

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

the room really cool. the service really great. the food awesome. the location really strategic. the price is not so expensive. the people really good. like a 5 or 6 star hotel. the roof top have the best view ever. best hotel in my whole life. recomended hotel. worth to come again next year.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Patron,

I thank you for your review and am happy that you enjoyed our facilities and services.
I have passed your appreciation to the employees to serve as a motivator to strive for excellence.
I am looking forward to welcoming back soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. It's located directly in front of the Kuta Beach. Beachwalk mall is just in a walking distance about 5 minutes. Discovery mall and Waterbom can be reach in 10 minutes walk. Convenience store, KFC, McD, and other restaurant / cafe are easily found. So if you don't using / rent a car, it's so easy to find foods and entertainment. For you who bring a car, there is a parking lot available in the basement, but in a busy day it will be quite difficult to go to the basement because the street heading to the basement is so narrow (for 1 car only) so when there is another car come from other side it will be quite challenging. The elevator in the basement only can be used to first floor (lobby) so you have to pass the lobby every time you go to basement from your room and otherwise. And from the main entrance (located at ground floor) you have to enter the elevator and go to the first floor to found the lobby, this arrangement confuse me in the first day because when I enter the hotel I don't found the lobby which I normally do. The room was nice and have modern ambience which I liked. Another plus point is the hotel room have a balcony, with a table and 2 chairs, so you can feel the beach wind and look at the beach. Even this hotel is located in Kuta beach which is a super busy street, it have calm atmosphere. One thing that I found less convenience in the room is you can't lock the bathroom door so your roommate can slightly see inside when he / she pass by the bathroom. The breakfast was so yummy and have many options from western food, vegetarian food, and balinese food. The pool in the rooftop is so pretty especially in the night. The staffs also so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Monica S

Dear Monica S,

I thank you for your review and I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities, our breakfast selection and the friendliness of our employyes..
Indeed we are about to finalise our main entrance so that our patrons will have direct access to their floor.
Our parking also will soon have an exit that will make it easier for people driving.
I thank you again and wish to have the pleasure to welcoming back you soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here for my past 3 visits and it's usually been a pleasure staying at the Heritage Kuta. Rooms are spacious, clean, and modern. Facilities are well-kept and the service is excellent. I would recommend this ACCOR hotel over the Mercure next door which is dated and falling to ruins (e.g., dingy toilets, filthy floors, smelly pillows). They even offer free wifi within your the comfort of your room (something that you've got to pay for at the Mercure).

My only complain this most recent trip was that the bed was too soft and sunk in at the center. I was willing to write it off as a one off. Let's hope the management continues to maintain its facilities and standards.

Stayed: July 2014
ManagerTKBH-Bali, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear JoecoolSG,

I thank you for your review and appreciate your compliments about the quality of our property and service. I regret about the bed and wish that you would have mentioned it. Immediate action would have been taken.
In the meantime this has been corrected.
I thank you again for your comment that help us to improve.
I am looking forward to welcoming back soon.