“AVOID THIS SPA!!!”

Add it.
Best Luxury Day Spa Bali
Ranked #116 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I am a UK citizen and arrived in Bali for a two week holiday with my girlfriend, I decided to book this Spa up for her birthday and I purchased the 'Romance Package 4' worth 750, 000 rp

First off I would like to say I'm not usually one to leave negative feedback but this Spa was defiantly an exception. I joined trip advisor just to leave this comment.

Ok so first off the treatments were dull and boring, I'm not exaggerating when I say I had better in one of the local spas around town for 50,000 rp. The masseuse seemed to me as though she didn't even know what she was doing as there was constant stopping and pausing for minutes on end as she left the room then returned to carry on, this happened about 5 times during a 35 minute massage. My Girlfriend also confirmed she felt the same as the same thing happened to her. Then the facials themselves where useless, they did a little 5 min cleaning and cleansing at first with various products which was ok but then they just slapped on some clear thin mask which then had to dry for 10 minutes while we lay there, which would have been bearable if the room was air-conditioned instead of what i can only describe as a stale really dry heat. After 10 minutes they peeled it of and that was it. Nothing at all like there website describes with all the individual treatment to the specific persons needs bla bla bla, not even a clay mask or anything. I mainly booked this for my Girlfriend as I know she likes facials and for the equivalent of $75 this should have been a damn site better than what it was.

Ok so after the facial was done we were shown to a room with a hydro bath to clean off, this is where they bought in the nuts and chocolates that were included in the package, note that in this package it says you get a bottle of wine included, clearly not the case as when I asked for the bottle of wine twice, they bought me two small almost warm bottles of Bing Tang beer in a wine glass! again not what's stated in the package deal. Then after 10 minutes came the constant harassment and knocking telling us to hurry up and get out, even though we were the only ones there, i guess now i know why. We didn't have any time to indulge in the chocolates or mixed nuts and even had to take my warm beer with me as I didn't have time to finish it.

So anyway here's the best part of all, after all is done and we almost had to book and pay for our own taxi back after it states free drop off to your hotel from the spa, my girlfriend notices that 400,000 rp had gone missing from her purse which was in her bag which was placed behind a glass sliding door behind the desk upstairs in the main spa area by the staff who insisted it would be secure. Now we pondered over this for a good few hours and we know for certain it was taken in the spa as we withdrew the money via an ATM and had a receipt just prior to going to the spa. We didn't spend money anywhere else.

I sent an email explaining this and had no reply back, by the way i booked this via email and was getting instant replies, i guess they had there moneys worth from us so why bother emailing back now right. I wasn't asking for the money back as I know I have no hard evidence to prove this but it was taken here for sure. You would think a curtsy reply or apology would have been in order.

Anyway please avoid this spa, it dosen't live up to any expectations you may have for it and your much better of spending your money some other place.

hope this helps.