“Off the hook!!!”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Off the hook!!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

SO MUCH FUN!!
Great way to meet people. The owner is a blast.
The party bus was great from pub to pub, music blaring, everyone staring.
Was a great, great night.
A MUST DO IN BALI FOR SURE!!

2 Thank Simone B

Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Great Night Out!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

It was a terrific night out with some very fun people! There were about 15 people on the crawl, from varying nationalities and age groups but everyone meshed together effortlessly. The tour guide was very friendly, approachable and responsible. The staff kept the party mood going between locations and I always felt safe everywhere we went. You don't need to go with people you know to have fun, I went by myself and had a blast meeting new people. The only thing I feel I need to warn is to keep track of how many shots you have, they come thick and fast, and certainly add up over the course of the evening! I can't recommend Rick's Pub Crawl enough.

1 Thank Bobby Y
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome night!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We joined this Pubcrawl after reading many good reviews on Trip advisor. We were a bit disappointed only 10 were on the Pubcrawl(caused by a local ceremony, normally 40-50 people would be on the pub crawl), but it turned out that it didn't matter at all! We had the best night ever. The host was so much fun, so were the other people on the crawl. Don't leave Bali without joining Ricks pubcrawl!!!! Just brilliant

2 Thank Kitkat-tommy
Mandurah, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best night out in a long time!!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I can't recommend Rick's Pub Crawl highly enough. What an amazing group of fun people to guide you through the night life. From the second we arrived we were made to feel like family. The level of customer care is superb, and safety is guaranteed. For myself and my teenage daughter this was by far the best way for us to head out on the town and we got to see things we would never have seen on our own. Just do it :)
10/10 EXCELLENT

“Amazing night!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great night from start to end! The people that run it are so much fun that from the minute you get there you're having an absolute ball! Great way make some new friends that are also there to just have a great night! Best part is the party bus! Thanks so much guys me and my friends had one of the best times of our lives!!