“Very friendly staff and lovely and clean.”

EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali - Managed by Tauzia
Ranked #32 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“Very friendly staff and lovely and clean.”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Myself and family stayed for a week. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very clean. We have stayed in a few hotels in Bali over the years but the Eden is by far the best. Yes it was a bit noisy some nights but that is just inconsiderate people and not the hotels fault. The food is superb. Only criticism would be that the fridge is very small. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Amanda C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I paid USD40 per night via agoda. Good value. Decent location. Short walk to discover mall and about 20 mins walk along shops to Hard Rock. Rooms comes with pool view with balcony. However the sound insulation is bad. I would hear people walking and talking along the corridors. I keep walking up. Also the house keepers cart was noisy. Other rooms doors were banging away and I jump out from my bed at least 2 times in the morning because if it. The hotel should have some sound insulation for the walls and corridors.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
EDEN Hotel K, General Manager at EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali - Managed by Tauzia, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Edling77

Thank you for your review.

I regret to read that you were being woken up during your night at Eden Hotel Kuta.We are going to make sure that our guests are not disturbed by too much noise .

I hope I will be able to welcome you again at Eden Hotel Kuta, Bali .

Best Regards

Nowra, Australia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed here with friends, I was on the second floor and the Rooms are clean and well looked after. My first impression was that I paid for the room for 3 nights and thought I had paid 4 nights got to the reception and they charged me 500,000IDR extra. The Shower has a smell but run it for 5 minute and goes away. No chairs out on the balcony I had to use the little green stool or sit on the ground. 1st night it was very noisy but my friend was on the third floor and had no noise. No alcohol served at the pool bar. All staff are friendly and welcoming. Food is very yummy. We seen the fire dancers which was a stunning show and They have a great musical atmosphere.

Room Tip: Shower has a smell but run for 5 minutes and it is gone and Fridge is small and got lots of snacks a...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Newtravellerkazza

Thanks for the time you took to share your experience at Eden Hotel Kuta .

I am glad to read that overall you had a good stay .I feel sorry though that your night was noisy .
We are constantly trying to improve our service and reducing noise is one of our priority now.
The smell in the shower is now fixed .

I hope I will welcome you again soon .

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Me and my husband stayed in this lovely resort to celebrate our honeymoon. It's was nice stay since i got a surprise upon my arrival. They were set up our room with a small decoration that makes our honeymoon amazing. i love the staff service. they are very helpful.

1 Thank Sue L
Dear Sue L

Many Thanks for your very positive comments following your stay at Eden Kuta .

We love to make our honeymooners surprises so that they never forget that unique moment in life.

Looking forward to welcoming again .

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My sister and I are currently at The Eden on a 3 day long weekend. We have mixed thoughts about the hotel.

The rooms themselves are very good. Great value, clean and quite spacious. However as noted in previous reviews there is a nasty smell when you first turn on the shower but it does go away. Drainage is also a problem so you do end up showering standing in a puddle of water.

The pool bar is advertised at being open til 10pm, however upon going down there this evening around 8.45pm it was closed. Rather disappointing given upon arrival you get a voucher for a welcome drink to be used between 11am and 10pm.

The rooms are very noisy. We are on the 3rd floor and despite being after 10pm and the pool being closed there is a lot of noise including music that can be heard. The music at the pool started at 9 am this morning so this is not the hotel for you if you want to sleep in or are a light sleeper.

Don't bother trying to book the spa. They only have one therapist but can get another if you make a booking which is fine. So my sister and I made a booking for the next day and later that day I made I made a booking a few hours later and was told to show up at a 8 pm which I did. 10 mins later the therapist cam e out and said they were fully booked for the night. Despite my 'booking' I was basically told bad luck. Upon trying to re confirm after this our booking for 9 am the next day, we were told it was not possible. Very frustrating and clearly needs to be a better booking system implemented.

if you just want somewhere to sleep and noise doesn't bother you, this hotel would be great for you. All in all we probably wouldn't return

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dan j
Dear Dan j

Thanks for your review .

I am sorry to read that our hotel did not meet your expectations .I am particularly sorry for the fact that you were not able to experience our Spa .
We may decide to add more staff to satisfy the growing demand .

We will take care to reduce noise whenever it is possible .

Our issue with the smell in the bathroom is now fixed .

I do hope to welcome you again at Eden Hotel Kuta, Bali.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed at Eden hotel for 3 nights. Room is very clean and well maintenance. I love the staff very much, they are very polite, friendly, and helpful. I like the pool as well, and enjoyed the day while they were singing at pool area. The fire dance is good as well. I will be back soon to Eden...cant wait....

2 Thank agung a
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Our only fault with this lack of drawer space in the room, need a brighter light when shaving and need extra table and chairs around to pool, but great hotel friendly staff and would stay there again. But this is a great location, close to everything

Room Tip: If you want peace and quite stay at the back of the hotel away from the main road, but great locatio...
1 Thank pookiebaby54