“Enjoyable stay”

Ranked #33 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Modern complex in very good location. Our room was located on top floor at furtherest end, along walk to front for breakfast and to lobby. (I say this as my wife and I are not young as we once were so would have appreciated less walking within hotel complex). However this may have provided some screening from road as it was nice and peaceful room. Staff were excellent at all levels of the hotel. Our getaway coincided with my birthday and as a surprise to me they presented a cake and birthday song at the poolside - a very nice touch which showed they care for their guests. Enjoyed our stay. Excellent location.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Stephen B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Very clean with a good location. Near discovery shopping mall and beach, u wouldn't feel boring of the night life.The hotel staff r very friendly, they r quite polite and always smile to u. Like the swimming pool and breakfast. Especially the live music in the restaurant. U can choose the song and sing with Sandy who is playing the guitar. Good choice for family travel or with friends:)

• Stayed August 2014
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The first impression that I can when I arrived at this hotel was the warm welcome from the employees. they smiled, and opened the car door for me. then when I met with the receptionist, they also welcomed me warmly, especially receptionist named "natha"
me and my mother served a welcome drink.
are comfortable, nice design, each room have a balcony as well. there we can swim while drinking beverages, because they have a "poolbar"
room rates are very affordable, thanks EDEN HOTEL...

2 Thank Tommy W
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Very good experience staying there, located in the tourist area and few minutes walk to both shopping malls around the area and around 10 minutes walk to Kuta Beach. Friendly staff and a huge variety of tasty food for their breakfast buffet.

2 Thank VincentWeeSen
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Value for money, clean..and walking distance to town. The staffs are helpful and friendly. Can be noisy if room facing the road, however for ours which was facing the pool was perfectly fine. Free wifi in room and lobby

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Audrey W
EdenHotelKutaBali, General Manager at EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali - Managed by Tauzia, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear Audrey,

Thanks a lot for your friendly review.

We are happy you liked our hotel, its cleanliness, staff and location.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 1 September 2014

The rooms, the service, the kids club and the food were all fantastic. Even more so when you weigh up the massive price difference compared to a 5-star across the street. A really great option families with kids between 4 and 12 years of age. We will be back.
STEVEN BRADBURY

2 Thank Steven B
Dear Steven,

It was a pleasure to have you and your family staying with us.

I am so glad that you really enjoyed the experience, even comparing us with a 5 star neighbour.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next trip in bali, with family or friends or even for business.

Yours sincerely
Reviewed 31 August 2014

★★★★★ As a family with 3 kids it can be hard work travelling. A big thanks to ALL the staff and the general manager at Eden for making our stay one which we didn't want to leave and one we are keen to come back to…
Mohamed - thankyou so so much for stocking up our room with my favourite nuts before we arrived, a greeting when we saw you at breakfast, and letting your breakfast go cool one morning to run down and organise an extension to our stay, you also offered my sister free babysitting when finding out she moved over from febris where she was getting cheap babysitting which was very kind.

The kids club is fantastic! my children opted to stay at kids club instead of other activities we had planned, with a special shout out to kid’s club staff Denik, Novi and Yoni. Will be back very soon because my kids miss you all. 

The breakfast caters for even the fussiest (I have 3 kids, I know fussy) so much to choose from and all delicious! A quick rundown of what’s available from memory – an eggs how you like cooked fresh station, non halal area (bacon), several different hot foods e.g. sausages, wedges, chicken/beef bacon, rice and noodle dishes, a table of different sauces and toppings, waffles, pancakes, 3 different cereals fresh fruit, yoghurts, muesli, cold meats, a Balinese food station (we enjoyed sampling this everyday) a soup making station, bread/toast and a huge selection of spreads, baked goods and pastries, 4 different juices, milk and choc milk and 3 coffee/tea areas with real coffee machines! 
The waitstaff and cooks in the restaurant and kitchen remember all the little things that make being away from home that much more comfortable - Berlando thankyou for my mug every morning, Murni for your cheerful face and greetings, Santa for your conversation and napkin folding lessons  Dewi and Cahya (there are more but I can’t remember everyone’s names I’m sorry) for efficiently and politely clearing away tables as fast as possible while being spoken to and asked for things.
The BBQ and fire juggling evenings are casual fun evenings in, especially when a quiet night is needed - there is loud music while the fire juggling happens, but in saying that it is only around 3 songs and it is not at an indecent hour. My kids, partner and myself thought these nights were great.
Room service was always fast, hot, and good food with prices comparable to anywhere.
The reception staff and concierge are happy, friendly and go out of the way to help with everything. The way everyone remembers you makes you feel like you're with family and goes beyond 'doing the job' an example was one night my daughter was unwell and one of the staff downstairs took my partner down the road to the doctor/pharmacy (1 in the morning!) and paid out of his own pocket for the medicine as my partner forgot his wallet, whoever that was – thankyou very much! 
And a thankyou to all the other staff that keep the place running on a day to day basis ever so discreetly the hotel is always so clean.
I’m sure if you are staying and have a problem with anything no matter how small, you only need ask and staff will do everything possible to help you.
I could not find fault with anything during our 16 day stay!
Can't wait to come back.. 

Room Tip: we had a suite on 6th floor in the first block overlooking kids pool, didn't hear a thing and ha...
1 Thank Michelle L
Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

It was a pleasure for me to welcome you and your family.
I was so happy to see how you liked the hotel, the staff, the ambience, the food and the kids club and finally decided to extend another 2 days.
You may not have remembered all the staff ‘s name but we all remember you guys here.
We posted some of the pictures on our facebook page.
I hope you were able to buy the nuts you liked so much.
Please let me know when you plan to come back and I will make sure you have en even better experience and feel like Eden Hotel is your home in Bali.