“Beautiful and relaxing”
Review of Inner Glow Spa 1

Inner Glow Spa 1
Ranked #33 of 137 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had a lovely foot massage at Inner Glow massage in Kuta Bali . The place is spotless and clean . Good value , relaxing and cheap . We will go back as this is the best and most economical massage place around without having to go to the hotels and resorts which are vastly more expensive

All reviews
"scrubbed"
"polish"
"bargain"

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed at the Ossotel so this spa is right next door so was very convenient. The price is very reasonable and the staff are very professional and lovely. Some are more experience than others I think but this is the same everywhere you go in most countries so no different from here on that point. I had a manicure, pedicure, Balinese massage and bamboo treatment and my partner had a foot rub there, all on different days. Overall I would recommend this spa. The salon is decent enough especially for Bali (for cheaper end salon) There is another salon next door and Inner Glow presents much better by far, price is about the same I think. The receptionist always hand you a cold face tower and water when you arrive and did the same for my partner who would come in with me even if he's not having a treatment but they'd still offer the cold towel and water to him. I would go back there if am in the area again.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We attended the seminyak spa. First for the Balinese massage then returned the following day for the warm stone massage. Consistent and highly recommended!

1  Thank Celeste B
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stopped off here for a cream hair bath - an hour's pampering for A$7! It included a head, neck and hand/arm massage, avocado cream massaged into the hair and a shampoo and blow dry. It was a lovely experience and my hair was soft and incredibly shiny for the rest of my holiday. Highly recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We did our research on trip advisor before picking a spa to visit. We went with the recommendations and went to Inner Glow, they exceeded our expectations. Cool towels, water and a friendly welcome on arrival. We tried a number of treatments, bali massage, hot stone massage, reflexology, cream bath, and a couple of the indian massages.

We would highly recommend bali massage, hot stone and reflexology. All the other reviews are correct when it comes to the facilities and service.

Based on the exchange rate of 10,800rp/1aud, it was extremely good value.

Basically stop reading and just go to the spa. You will not regret it!