“Horrid!”

Primebiz Kuta Hotel
Ranked #122 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a horrible part of Kuta. The staff do not speak any English and lack any level of service. We stayed here due a flight cancellation. They do a tasteless buffet for dinner which we didn't eat because it smelt rancid. The rooms arent clean and are so tiny. Views of a bali getto are provided by looking out your window. No mod cons are provided such as a dvd player or face washer. Touts hang out the front baggering you. In a terrible area far away from everything. AVOID

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Primebiz Kuta Hotel

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Booked 3 nights at the Primebiz hotel a few months after their grand opening. Extremely close proximity to the airport although a fair walking distance away from any major shopping destinations. A short cab ride and approximately 25,000rp later will bring you into the heart of Kuta.

During my stay I only payed $39 a night which is an incredible price for the services on offer and the quality of the hotel itself. Although only a few months old I could already see some structural indifferences so hears hoping that the hotel can maintain its quality in the following years. Staff are friendly and extremely helpful even allowed us to use the phone at reception to order McDonalds at 2am in the morning. Rooftop pool is nice although the "gym" is nothing more than a treadmill and a exercise bike. The buffet breakfast was above average and has a wide selection of meal choices on offer. Would definitely recommend this hotel again based on my first experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This hotel was great staff couldn't do enough for you. They were very attentive and made the stay in Bali wonderful. Room was great. Breakfast was not very good as they kept pancakes left out and the eggs were always hard. juice was not kept cold. other than that I enjoyed this hotel. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I booked a reservation trough the airasia.com to stay in this hotel during 4 days, before My family and I stay here, I had checked my booking as well in this hotel, I asked the receptionist for details because in my itenerary mentioned that I have paid breakfast for 3 persons, I show my paper to receptionist so that when my family come from bandung , there would not be a problem, also I have asked them about is there any charge for bla bla, but fortunately everythings are gonna be fine, no charge for my requests and breakfast will be solved by them ( duty manager said). then one day before my family come, I came to the hotel again to reconfirmed my request about misunderstanding of breakfast, because receptionist told that just paid for two persons, when I asked the receptionist He said that will check it again, I say it is okey, but I would like to make sure them that They will confirm sooner trough email, I wait for a day, but no reply, then I come to the hotel for the 3 times and ask again, but the receptionist asked me about it, huh, then I explain again about my breakfast, and again he said just sign tommorow when I breakfast without voucher, and it will be free accord my itenarary, I say yes but please when my sister got a breakfast do not ask for payment, then he convinced me it would be fine, the next day when my sister got a breakfast, she signed then the restaurant sfaff called to the room for asking the payment, it is so bad service, DM, receptionist and the other restaurant sfaff did not have a good coorporation, then at the evening I asked the receptionist again about that, and told , " WILL ASK AND CONFIRM AGAIN ", OMG it means that They did not care about my problem, because all of them act like didnot know about it, I will never stay in this hotel anymore, The staff shoud be trained as well as a they are ...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivory O
Reviewed 24 September 2013

When we arrived at the hotel it was not at all what we expected. It' was away from everything and compares well to a 'ghetto' originally we were made to pay our deposit twice because we were told my card was not excepted. Upon later realising that it had worked I approached the staff and was given a refund for my cash that was paid but not for my card. Me and the guest who I was with went in a day tour last minutes and did not notify and family members when the family couldn't contact us they called the hotel who told them that we hadn't been in the hotel for 36 hours so the night before we left and never returned! This not being the case as we ordered room service for dinner and had breakfasts there and spoke with staff members twice! When I aproched the staff members I was told that I was lying and that they never spoke to anyone! After a 15 minute conversation they finally admitted that they were at fault and had told two different people that we hadn't been home for that time. When we went to check out we were denied out refund for the bond because they lost our reciept! We had to leave for a plane so the manager assured me he would work it out and that I would be contacted the next day by email! It's been 1 week and nothing! I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anybody for the whole two wells out sheets weren't changed once and the same towels were just folded and put back. The restraint staff were great but that's a completely different company! So if your going to Bali and want to be close to everything and want a nice hotel DO NOT go here.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 18 September 2013

If you can't avoid Kuta, then this hotel might be good choice as it is very close to the airport.
In my opinion it is little overpriced considering that it is near a busy street in a charmless neighborhood.However, the staff is very friendly, the hotel is clean, the breakfast is ok and there is a swiming pool on the top floor.
The second time we were there, the shower was clogged. What else to say... the welcoming drink is very cheap.
In the end it is an hotel without surprises, a safe bet for one night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Booked from Agoda with a good price, it's a brand new hotel with a good facilities, we love the skypool although it's a bit shallow just 1,2 Metres, the breakfast is quite good, the bed is comfortable, the room is not that big but compact and tidy, the location itself apart from near with the airport are also near with a lot of restaurant and stores where you can buy collectibles t'shirt and else at Joger & Krisna. The staff were friendly and helpful, though we kind a disappointed with the shower, since the pressure is not that powerful, we think they need to improve the power of their showers and also their security courtesy toward the guest. But overall it's one of a very good hotel with a good price near Bali Airport.

Room Tip: Choose the room on the 5th Floor, where you will get easier access to the skypool and their exercise...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends