“Awesome cultural adventure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dilang Bali Tour

Dilang Bali Tour
Ranked #16 of 246 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Dilang Bali tours offers full service support to experience the island of Bali and surrounding islands of Indonesia offer the most complete and informational tours offering adventure activities, cultural information and first hand experience from one of Bali's most reputable tour guides and operators. Dilang Bali Tours offers discounted activities including snorkeling, jet ski, transportation, temple tours, shopping and export resources and other immersed experience.
“Awesome cultural adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Gede was awesome arrived 30 min after we phoned and went on the most amazing cultural adventure I could have imagined. Temples, dancing, great food and amazing Balinese relics that were unique and special not found in the normal tourist markets! Good time Gede thank you for everything!

Visited July 2013

Perth, Australia
“Gede is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Gede is the best tour guide I have come across so far during my travels in Bali, super knowledgeable about local areas and Balinese culture and is very friendly, welcoming and entertaining! Really makes a trip to Bali a good one, definitely recommend him 10/10!

Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“Great driver and tour guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I used Gede on 3 different occasions a few years ago & have kept in touch ever since. Very nice, genuine man who is great with the kids and very accommodating. Was happy to take us anywhere we requested & was able to suggest other places we hadn't thought to visit. High recommended.

Visited October 2012
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and Friendly Tourguide.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Hi everyone, Good day, I would like to share my experience and gratitude to Mr Gede Ardina. I've been travelled around the world US, Europe and Australia and enggaged a tour guide and driver but Mr Gede is exceptional. He's very experience and provide service exel to extra mile even my family likes him so much. His time management in managing the schedule plans was superb and very well verse with all the tourist attraction spots In Bali and he will explained and story all the history for our knowledge and interest. I'll definitely recommend him to all my colleague and relative whoever visiting Bali as it's worth for. The employer should be grateful to have him in the Company as he really deserved more than what he paid for. Thanks for your kind assistance during my trips in Bali and I'm looking forward to see you again. Rgds.

Visited September 2013
Melbourne
“Recommend it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Mr Gede has helped me & my friend Anna from Singapore to go to places we wanted to visit while Anna was on her holiday in Bali. Mr Gede has got a lot of experiences driving in Bali and can help answer your inquiries regarding Bali. Will definitely recommend Mr Gede to friends and family!

Visited September 2013