White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa
US$74
  • Pool
US$181
US$144
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$144
US$111
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$78
Agoda.com
Taum Resort Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$42
US$97
US$71
US$127
US$97
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$106
  • Breakfast included
US$192
US$186
All reviewsbali bombing memorialsky gardennight lifecentral locationhear the musicpool chairspool villadeluxe roomair conhotel groundsthird floorpoppies lanebuffet breakfastthe hustle and bustlepool sidenice poolegg station
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here several times over the years and find it to be one of the best locations I've stayed at for Kuta oriented trips. The breakfast here is great and the whole place has always been fairly quiet and relaxing. The pool is nice but nothing more than that. I find the rooms to be appropriately priced and the staff are always so friendly.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Just read a couple of other reviews and saw one "Too Loud For Oldies" I'm almost 55 and missus not too far behind and I reckon the White Rose is one of the quieter hotels we have stayed at in 15+ visits to Bali
We were at White Rose when the FIFA world cup final was on and yes it got loud around the pool area at 4am but hey this is once every 4 years and not a big drama, in a holiday city you have to expect holiday activities.
As the title say's our 3rd time at this hotel and with such choice if we weren't happy we would have found something else by now.... nice location and great staff with perfect breakfast, the only let down is the hotels dinner menu, we have only tried it 3 times and we aren't that impressed but plenty of choice within walking distance, we will be back

Room Tip: We have had rooms at the back end of the hotel and almost on the pool edge, pool can be louder at times but not that bad and all have been good size
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nocky-1961
WhiteRoseKutaResort, General Manager at White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Nocky_SNR,

Greetings from the sanctuary in the middle of vibrant Kuta!

It was pleasant to hear again from you, especially after your 3rd visit to White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa. We're honored to have been given the trust. I am so delighted knowing that you loved staying with us. Your review has been shared among my team members as a reminder to keep doing our best to make every guest's stay a memorable one. I appreciate your feedback regarding our dinner menu. It has been acknowledged by our kitchen team who will use yours as reference to further improve our variety and taste on our menus. Once again, thank you for sharing your insight. My team and I will always look forward to your return to your home away from home.

All the best,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Nice rooms they are being updated and the two singles turned out to be two single mattresses on a double base. I love a cool room my sister feels the cold there was no chance for a happy medium. If unable to sleep the noise from the nightclubs was very loud on several nights. Great Bali night on the Wednesday with lovely food and Bali Style entertainment, worth a visit even if you are not staying. Very steep stairs to rooms a real strain on tired legs. Nice breakfasts with plenty of choice but very warm dining area. Room service was not that clever, actually very ordinary (should have walked to a local diner). Very close to everything Kuta and ideal for the very young who want to party.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ageingtravels,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

I trust this message finds you and your sister well. Thank you for posting a review of your stay in May. I am sorry that some of our service and facilities did not meet your expectation. Thank you for raising your concerns about the noise. Your feedback regarding our room service has been acknowledged by our kitchen team who will keep improving our consistency. On a different note, I thank you for pointing out our strategic location. I am hoping that you will consider staying with us again in the future. We will do our best to accommodate our guests' preferences to make every stay pleasant and memorable. My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

White Rose is in the center of Kuta-- 15 minutes ride from the airport, in front of Kuta Beach, beside shopping centers, bars, and restaurants, a very convenient place to stay in. The three rooms where my family stayed in are clean, quiet, and comfortable. They open to the pool but there is no access from the pool to the room which is a great security measure. Food is fine with a wide range of Western choices. The service, however, needs to be improved. We were required to make a deposit upon check-in. The front desk clerk recommended the hotel taxi which was much more expensive than the taxis in the streets. He was not really guest friendly. We decided to walk outside and after a few steps we were able to get taxis. Many of the staff do not speak English so there was some difficulty in communication.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the ground floor since it opens to the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marsellelozano
WhiteRoseKutaResort, General Manager at White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Marsellelozano,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed most parts of your stay. In response to your comment regarding the deposit upon check in, I could offer some explanation that it is designed to benefit both guest and the hotel. By the deposit, all charges that may incur during guest's stay will be billed to the room and settled upon check out. Without the deposit, guests are required to settle a bill immediately after delivery of order. On a different note, I truly appreciate your feedback in regard to the taxi company. I will discuss this with my team as every third company that works with us should also apply high standard in delivering service to all our guests. Thank you for commenting on some of our staffs' English proficiency. Training in different aspects of of service is done in a regular basis. Over time, we hope that our new staff will improve their communication ability. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback that has given us a great opportunity to improve our service even better in the future. I am hoping that your recent stay wouldn't be the last one. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We only stayed in a room for 2 nights as we were heading elsewhere in Bali. Hotel room we had was on the ground floor and opened out to the pool area. Found the lounge set up strange as our room was off the lounge but so were 2 other rooms. The hotel is great. First time we have stayed there. Staff are amazing and do everything with a smile. Very central. Clean. Food is very good. So central.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lee G

Dear Lee G,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

Thank you for choosing to stay in our resort recently and posting a review of us. I appreciate you for saying kind word on my staff. As you pointed out, with the long years in the Balinese hospitality, they always do everything with a smile, making sure our guests' needs during stay are well taken care of. I am hoping that you will plan another stay with us in your next getaway in Bali. We look forward to your return.

Yours sincerely,