“Mr Sandi, you make our trip wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bali Agus Tour

Bali Agus Tour
Ranked #87 of 257 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an independent small group of driver-guides and chauffeurs, all passionate about our continent and excellency in service. Offer you the best possible service and tour experience in Bali.
“Mr Sandi, you make our trip wonderful.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I've booked a tour guide thru tourbaliguide@gmail.com for my recent trip of six pax. I would definitely give a thumbs up for Mr Sandi, our driver on his great service throughout our trip in Bali. He's very easy going person, cheerful, patient & and he had planned a best itineary for us as well. He's very punctual on picked us up in the hotel on every morning to start our trip. Once again, I would like to thanks Sandi for make our trip wonderful. For sure I'll look for you again in my next trip to Bali & will strongly recommend you to all my friends.

Visited July 2014

Beijing, China
“Amazing family trip in Bali”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is the first time that I brought my parents, sister and kid to travel abroad. We were very exciting when arrived to Bali. Sandi, who was strongly recommended by my colleague with his enrich knowledge and excellent service, reasonable price etc; Yes, he did it! Even out of our expectation and during the past days he gave lots of help to us! He did very well done job and definitely we will recommend all our friends to look for him when you are heading for Bali!

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“23rd June 2014”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We were fortunate enough to have Sandi give us a tour of Bali. Sandi was really cheerful and helpful in showing us the sights and sharing with us his piece of Bali. This was my 3rd trip to Bali and had engaged guides before but Sandi has definitely been the best guide. Took us to Gianyar Night Market to give us an insight into non-touristy Bali and authentic Babi Guling! Highly recommended. Thank you Sandi!

1 Thank yanshanchan
“wondful travel with sandy”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It is my first time travel to bail, high recommend by my friend . We chose the sandy as my driver. He was very friendly and polite. during this trip he help us a lot. especially my wife have seriously carsick . I would like to recommend sandy to all my friends .
anyhow , thank you very much!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“Interesting and exciting tour”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am happy and it was great to have sandhi as my tour guide.He is very friendly and good manners person.I love the way how he interact with us.I hope to see him again in next trip to bali.I will definitely recommended him as a tour guide to my relatives.friends,and family.

Visited April 2014