“Spacious Room”

Park Regis Kuta Bali
Ranked #56 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We stayed one night in a Pool Suite which was a good decision. The room was huge. Nice private pool and large bath tub. The staff were friendly and helpful and when my husband lost his phone they went out of their way to assist. Breakfast was average with the worst tasting bacon we have ever had, but otherwise good hotel.

Room Tip: Pool Suite for sure!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Erry89

Thank you for your review following your stay with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed the Pool Suite with all their facilities. It was also pleasing to read that the staff went out of their way to assist with the lost phone. The bacon is somewhat different to Australia as it is thinner and everyone seems to cook it more crispy however I will speak with the chef regarding your comment on the taste.

Thank you again for your feedback as it allows us to continue to improve our service standards.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Loved the gentle and welcoming nature of staff, Breakfast is wonderful, Room is excellent daily looked after by staff with new linen, best place to stay in heart of bali kuta . close to all major attraction in kuta

Room Tip: regis room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Arnov P

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I appreciate your comments reagrding the staff and am glad you enjoyed breakfast and the room was to your liking. As you note the hotel is close to major attractions either by a walk or taxi.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Everything is just "Excellent", staff, food, room, services, location ...
will go back again!
Its approx. 20mins from the airport and also from Kuta beach, kind of noisy area, but very close to money changer and kfc etc etc.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Swarna2010

Dear Swarna2010

I appreciate your review following your stay with us. It was good to read that everything was "excellent".

We look forward to seeing you when you return.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

wonderful hotel, big spacious room, with private pool. nice hotel to stay if were in bali. and great breakfast buffet. do take up the pool suite room if u wanted a private pool in ur room..highly recommended

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear akoabby

Thank you for your great review.

It is great to read you enjoyed the Pool Suite and the buffet breakfast. The Pool Suites are enjoyed by all guests for their large room and of course your own private pool.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back should you return to Bali.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed at Park Regis Kuta Bali for 2nights. First thing when we arrived, noticed both the toilets were dirty & had urine stains. Bathtub was also dirty. Informed front desk & guess they did some cleaning while we were out. When we returned late at night, toilets were ok but bathtub still seem to have tough stain. Both days we requested for wake up call & did not get any. They claimed their system was down which was really unprofessional. Stayed in the deluxe pool suite and honestly nothing do great about it. Wifi was a disaster all along. Only thing positive is its central location. Will not stay here again.

2  Thank Puvanes26
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Puvanes26

Thank you for your review. I am certainly disappointed with the issues you had and I apologise that they disrupted your stay.

I have spoken with various Heads of Department to ensure these issues do not occur again. We have procedures in place however they have not been followed on this occasion. We are waiting on the delivery of wifi routers for the pool suites and this will ensure improved response.

Thank you again for your feedback as it allows us to continue to improve our standards.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Ive been reading reviews while scouting for a hotel to stay for my first solo travel... and I was happy with the choice I made.

The check in was pretty smooth, although I didnt know that there'll be a deposit required, but it's no biggie.

I love the breakfast buffet. Bacon is an instant heart stealer, im happy they have it... you can never go wrong with a bacon!

I didnt get to try the pool because well, i was more concerned with my hair(just had a treatment before the trip) that i wasted a chance to take a plunge.

The room was comfy, clean and just about the right space. Wifi connection is a bit intermittent, but I came prepared because I bought a local sim, therefore, I stayed connected with my social networking.

The staff are always on their best smiles and very willing to help, though i did not really require much.

Over all, it was more than a two thumbs up for me and Im thankful for making me feel safe with my stay. You added good memories to my birthday getaway.

I would definitely share the wonderful experience in the grapevine and i'll look forward to my next stay when I'm back to Bali again.

Cheers,
Leona

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Leona Jane C

Dear Leona Jane C

Thank you for your review I appreciate the time you have taken to complete it.

Glad you enjoyed breakfast especially the bacon! Our wifi has had issues and we are waiting on the delivery of routers that will assist in improved connections.

Thank you again and happy to read that the staff were available to assist with smiles.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

It's nice hotel. Rooms are clean, big, well equipped, except balcony. Unfortunately they don't have any furniture there, so we had to use chair and pouf from room. Bathroom style is nice, but i didn't feel comfortable inside. Location is good. Use just Bluebird taxi. They don't cheat on you and give real price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maria U
Michael B, General Manager at Park Regis Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Maria U

Thank you for your review following your stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you liked the big rooms and they were well equiped and clean. We are currently working with the owners to have furniture on all the balconys and apologise you needed to move furniture.