“Outstanding service”

Kuta Leather And Tailor
Ranked #6 of 93 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: KUTA LEATHER TAILOR ONE OF THE BEST TAILOR IN BALI (BASED FROM TRAVELER'S REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR) SPECIAL TAILOR FOR FORMAL SUITS, LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER SHOES, LEATHER BAG, ETC.. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, CUSTOM MADE AND TAILORED SPECIAL FOR YOUR SIZE OR BODY SHAPE.. TAKE 3 DAYS TO PRODUCTION AND 1 DAY FOR ALTERATION (IN CASE WE NEED IT). BRING YOUR BEST DESIGN AND GET YOUR DREAM CLOTHS HERE.. **many kind of leather types , wool and colors are available** **ready stock products are also available**
Alice Springs, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Leo and Rudi who run the shop made my wedding suit, my matching shoes, wallet and belt. All extremely cheap, an extremely good quality. Recently have ordered merchandise for my band in the form of hats and singlets. All have been received well by my fan base. Thank you so much

4 Thank SkankMC

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not just tailors”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Well this one place you need to visit when you are next in Bali, the boys make you feel so welcome,Leo,Rudy,and Johs. These tailors will go the extra mile to make sure that everything is to your liking and fits just how you like, the leather is beautiful and soft and the colour range is fabulous.They make a whole range of garments not just leather but different materials for suits and dresses,shoes bags wallets and more if you wish.
Johs is always on standby if you need to be taken somewhere and he is a good safe driver always with a big smile and they all speak english well. I have been going to these boys for many years and now know there wives and children,they have become our Bali family .
I cant recommend them highly enough ,100% satifaction and a friendship for life .

3 Thank kbarrow58
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing quality, service & price!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended this place to us a few years back, and everytime we go to Bali, we go back. I've had sandles, boots & a leather jacket made. My partner got an amazing suit & we will be getting our suits for our wedding from there. It's a little worrying when you get there, you walk up the stairs on the inside of just another shop, but once up there, you'll meet Rudy & Leo. These guys are amazing, they make sure your 100% happy with your purchase & give you the best deal they can. Can't wait to go back & have a bintang with the boys & order more sandles/boots! Check them out! I've attached the sandles & boots they've made me :)

5 Thank Heidi A
Kotara, New South Wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"Everything we wanted and more!"”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

My partner and I have used Kuta Leather tailor now on several occasions visiting Bali! We have now had custom boots, sandals, fashion blazers, and a suit made! Quality is faultless! Price is fantastic for the product - did I mention it's custom made with real leather? But the most invaluable thing is the service you will receive from Leo (the owner) and Rudy! They go out of their way to help us in anything we need for our holiday; advice, scooter hire, car hire, even a trip to the chemist to help with medication when I got sick! Nothing is too big of a problem. They will play the guitar and sing. The love they have for life and the passion they have in their products is faultless and something that can't be missed on your trip to Bali! I couldn't recommend them or their products any more! They will not disappoint!

3 Thank TFogs
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Quality workmanship and materials.”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I first met Rudy and Leo in 2009. Since this time I have had a leather jacket, a blazer, a woolen coat, and 5 pairs of leather shoes made. To this day I still wear all of these items. All items were tailored specifically to my size. If they thought I was unhappy with an item, they were more than happy to make an alteration.

When I tried on my leather jacket, I was happy with the size, though they assured me the sleeves needed another half an inch in length, and returned with the altered jacket the next day. These guys know their work!

Best of all, they are the nicest people we have met in Bali, and probably speak the best English!

4 Thank Cal R