“Good experience!”

Kuta Leather And Tailor
Ranked #6 of 74 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: KUTA LEATHER TAILOR ONE OF THE BEST TAILOR IN BALI (BASED FROM TRAVELER'S REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR) SPECIAL TAILOR FOR FORMAL SUITS, LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER SHOES, LEATHER BAG, ETC.. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, CUSTOM MADE AND TAILORED SPECIAL FOR YOUR SIZE OR BODY SHAPE.. TAKE 3 DAYS TO PRODUCTION AND 1 DAY FOR ALTERATION (IN CASE WE NEED IT). BRING YOUR BEST DESIGN AND GET YOUR DREAM CLOTHS HERE.. **many kind of leather types , wool and colors are available** **ready stock products are also available**
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good experience!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

If you want to get a suit made while you are in Bali, an you don't want all they annoying salesmen on the street telling you about their good prices and quality. Then go here!!! A nice little shop where you meet really honest people telling you about how it is. They know what they are doing. They don't really negotiate the price, because they don't comprise the quality!
The only place I would consider my suits to be done in the future!

3 Thank Kitkat-tommy

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Quality and Amazing Service!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Every time I go to Bali I visit my friends at Kuta Leather. These guys really do offer the best quality materials and they work frantically to achieve exactly what you're looking for. I was able to see who was making my suits and how they were being made. I was treated like a true gentleman and their services allowed me to do other things and come back a few days later to a suit I still love. See these guys, they're the best.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank SteveBoothroyd
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Visit Leo and Rudy a few times a year”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Anything you want made for less than half the retail price in Australia, see kuta leather. I have been using them for over 10 years now, they can make to order from pictures in magazines very easily. I think I have 3 leather jackets from here which are still amazing even though I love in them in winter. Also I get shoes and handbags repaired quite often. The boys have a modern touch if need be which a lot of the Bali tailors lack.

3 Thank Janjandick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent work and friendly service”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I had 1 suit made. Excellent work and fit. Received them very quickly. I'm looking forward to meeting again and ordering a jacket and maybe leather boots.

2 Thank joshie1990
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Boots & a Wedding Suit”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

AMAZING. fair priced, excellent service, quality workmanship, We will be back and we will be telling all of our friends. We have been coming to Bali for years and these guys are by far the best tailors with quality AND value for money, we are so happy.

6 Thank LizzyPickup