“EXCELLENT”

Kuta Leather And Tailor
Ranked #6 of 78 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: KUTA LEATHER TAILOR ONE OF THE BEST TAILOR IN BALI (BASED FROM TRAVELER'S REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR) SPECIAL TAILOR FOR FORMAL SUITS, LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER SHOES, LEATHER BAG, ETC.. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, CUSTOM MADE AND TAILORED SPECIAL FOR YOUR SIZE OR BODY SHAPE.. TAKE 3 DAYS TO PRODUCTION AND 1 DAY FOR ALTERATION (IN CASE WE NEED IT). BRING YOUR BEST DESIGN AND GET YOUR DREAM CLOTHS HERE.. **many kind of leather types , wool and colors are available** **ready stock products are also available**
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This review is a little late however I must highly recommend Kuta Leather for any tailoring. My daughter had a beautiful pair of leather pants made per her specs and they turned out beautiful. We also had some passport covers made, a document holder for travel made out of phython and I had a beautiful silk jumpsuit made for a cocktail party. It need some alterrations, several visits, and even a last minute run to airport by Rudy but all turned out good in the end....will defintely go back and get some other items made our next visit. Cant say enough about a class operation this is...there are some shady business in Kuta, but this is by far the best tailor I have been to in Asia throughtout my travels this last year.

3  Thank Susan N Rick G

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This has been my first time to Bali and my first time having anything tailor made. Rudy and the boys blew me away. Not only was Rudy's English excellent and he had a very high level of understanding of what i was after, but the work he did was amazing. I had a beautiful suit made to meet all my specifications ( of which there where a lot) i had a pair of my favorite dress shoes replicated in leather, and they turned out amazingly. But most amazing to me was i came to him with a custom design for a wallet i've been wanting to have made for years and he exceeded my expectations by far. I'll gladly go back to him next time i'm in Bali. It was well worth the search finding him.

2  Thank jared d
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The place was a little bit tricky to find but it was definitely worth visiting! I ordered 2 suits and 2 shirts and they were perfect! At first when I went to the shop, guy called Rudy took my measures and we selected the fabrics. He told me to come back after a few days for fitting. When I came back for fitting we noticed that my suit jackets were a little bit too long. However, Rudy promised that they will do their best to make my jackets couple of centimetres shorter. So I came back to the shop on next morning and I was amazed how nice work they had done. It is quite challenging to make suit jacket shorter without making it look weird but they managed to do it perfectly! I am very satisfied! Everything was nice: price, quality, service. I would highly recommend this place!

5  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I went to the shop next to the Art Market in Kuta. Was a little tricky to find as the Street Jalan Bakung Sari is in two sections. It is literally next to Art Market, but in an upstairs shop. I just asked one of the locals who happily showed me where it was.
I emailed Leo pictures of a jacket I wanted. Leo took my measurements and arranged to bring it to my hotel in Legian 2 days later for fitting. My jacket was a little too big, so Leo was more than happy to bring it back once final alterations had been made, and a perfect size for me.
Leo has also told me for future he can come to hotel to measure and take order, so don't even need to get out into hustle and bustle of Kuta if I prefer.
I love my leather jacket. Beautiful soft leather, fits well and very comfortable. I will definitely be ordering more in the future

3  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 15 January 2014

If you want to get a suit made while you are in Bali, an you don't want all they annoying salesmen on the street telling you about their good prices and quality. Then go here!!! A nice little shop where you meet really honest people telling you about how it is. They know what they are doing. They don't really negotiate the price, because they don't comprise the quality!
The only place I would consider my suits to be done in the future!

3  Thank Kitkat-tommy