“Incredible service and beautiful jackets!”

Kuta Leather And Tailor
Ranked #6 of 94 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: KUTA LEATHER TAILOR ONE OF THE BEST TAILOR IN BALI (BASED FROM TRAVELER'S REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR) SPECIAL TAILOR FOR FORMAL SUITS, LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER SHOES, LEATHER BAG, ETC.. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, CUSTOM MADE AND TAILORED SPECIAL FOR YOUR SIZE OR BODY SHAPE.. TAKE 3 DAYS TO PRODUCTION AND 1 DAY FOR ALTERATION (IN CASE WE NEED IT). BRING YOUR BEST DESIGN AND GET YOUR DREAM CLOTHS HERE.. **many kind of leather types , wool and colors are available** **ready stock products are also available**
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Incredible service and beautiful jackets!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I got leather jackets made by Rudy- mine was off a picture and my partner chose a design at the shop. Both turned out fabulous!

Rudy was a dream to deal with- great English, always smiling and incredibly accommodating. There was nothing he couldn't do and happily made alterations after our first fitting so the jackets would be perfect. He also made me a beautiful bag with a secret laptop pocket.

We will definitely be straight back on our next visit!

The shop is above another shop that sells sports shoes and jerseys at the art market. You have to walk through to the back of that shop and go up stairs. Get there after 11am and walk straight through the art market gate towards the beach- about 50m. Keep looking to the right and up, you'll see the window from the TA picture.

6 Thank Siobhan M

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This review is a little late however I must highly recommend Kuta Leather for any tailoring. My daughter had a beautiful pair of leather pants made per her specs and they turned out beautiful. We also had some passport covers made, a document holder for travel made out of phython and I had a beautiful silk jumpsuit made for a cocktail party. It need some alterrations, several visits, and even a last minute run to airport by Rudy but all turned out good in the end....will defintely go back and get some other items made our next visit. Cant say enough about a class operation this is...there are some shady business in Kuta, but this is by far the best tailor I have been to in Asia throughtout my travels this last year.

3 Thank Susan N Rick G
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service and products”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This has been my first time to Bali and my first time having anything tailor made. Rudy and the boys blew me away. Not only was Rudy's English excellent and he had a very high level of understanding of what i was after, but the work he did was amazing. I had a beautiful suit made to meet all my specifications ( of which there where a lot) i had a pair of my favorite dress shoes replicated in leather, and they turned out amazingly. But most amazing to me was i came to him with a custom design for a wallet i've been wanting to have made for years and he exceeded my expectations by far. I'll gladly go back to him next time i'm in Bali. It was well worth the search finding him.

2 Thank jared d
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The place was a little bit tricky to find but it was definitely worth visiting! I ordered 2 suits and 2 shirts and they were perfect! At first when I went to the shop, guy called Rudy took my measures and we selected the fabrics. He told me to come back after a few days for fitting. When I came back for fitting we noticed that my suit jackets were a little bit too long. However, Rudy promised that they will do their best to make my jackets couple of centimetres shorter. So I came back to the shop on next morning and I was amazed how nice work they had done. It is quite challenging to make suit jacket shorter without making it look weird but they managed to do it perfectly! I am very satisfied! Everything was nice: price, quality, service. I would highly recommend this place!

5 Thank Peter R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great results, very friendly service”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I went to the shop next to the Art Market in Kuta. Was a little tricky to find as the Street Jalan Bakung Sari is in two sections. It is literally next to Art Market, but in an upstairs shop. I just asked one of the locals who happily showed me where it was.
I emailed Leo pictures of a jacket I wanted. Leo took my measurements and arranged to bring it to my hotel in Legian 2 days later for fitting. My jacket was a little too big, so Leo was more than happy to bring it back once final alterations had been made, and a perfect size for me.
Leo has also told me for future he can come to hotel to measure and take order, so don't even need to get out into hustle and bustle of Kuta if I prefer.
I love my leather jacket. Beautiful soft leather, fits well and very comfortable. I will definitely be ordering more in the future

3 Thank Laura W