“Great value.”

Ranked #130 of 340 Hotels in Kuta
China
“Great value.”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

84 euros for three nights.Good deal.What else I had here.Warm welcome,free breakfast,free Wifi in my room.The location is good.It is near Kuta.15mins by taxi,16000IDR.Room was clean,all facilities in my room were working properly.I booked one day tour from the hotel.So one hotel staff was my driver during 10 hours.The driver was totally responsible for his job.I do appreciate everything he did for me.Very good person.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank lisaselencer
Dewi S, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Dear Sir
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed @ Ibis Dewi Sri for a night en-route to Ubud.

The hotel is affordable and well-located (about 5-10 mins from Kuta Beach), rooms are clean an well decorated, service is impeccable and the staff is friendly, warm and accommodating.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Ms.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed with my family for 3 nights in January 2014. We had 2 interconnected rooms which were spacious with wide windows. The furnitures in the rooms and bathrooms are very unique in my opinion, not the common ones you would have seen in most hotel rooms. The cable tv channels are amazing, there were so many of it. they were like 40 channels if I'm not mistaken. Rooms are being cleaned perfectly everyday, but I found it kinda confusing for me to open the door. I had to swipe the card for like 3 times to have it opened. The staffs are really nice, they did try their best to give their best hospitality, but they were a bit slow of responding requests. For example when I asked a staff to bring my luggage down with a trolly, I had to wait like 20 minutes for nobody showed up to my room so I had to do it by myself. The breakfast is okay and placed in a bright, small hotel restaurant next to its tiny swimming pool. The swimming pool is perfect for families I think, because the deepest water level is just only 1.25 metres. You have to wait until nobody swims to have a comfortable yet soothing swim, because it is that small. It's like it could only have approximately 5 people to have a decent swim. The hotel has shuttle bus that can take you to some places like discovery mall or beachwalk in some scheduled hours, but you have to book for it at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. The great thing is this hotel also has kids' playroom, which includes xbox and kinect, but my brothers said that the hotel doesn't provide the games, so you have to bring your own game discs. And the location is not bad either, so near from the airport (took 15 minutes if there isn't any traffic jams), pretty near from legian and kuta (about 1.5 km, that was what my guide told me), and has krisna around too (about 800 metres I think? but not so sure). But I found it a bit hard to find aunthetic balinese restaurants around here, so maybe I wouldn't stay here for my next trip to bali ;(

1 Thank puridewayani
Dear ms. PuridewaYani

Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stayed here for our first night in Bali before meeting friends and moving to a villa. This hotel was perfect for a short stay and great value for money. We had 2 rooms that interconnected and dinner that night all for under $100 New Zealand Dollars. Unheard of!

The rooms themselves are bright and clean (they've only been open for a few weeks so it still has the clean, new feel and smell about it). Some of the staff are clearly new (i.e. they wore badges that said "I'm New!") but so is the hotel so that's to be expected. The service was a bit patchy in places because of that but nothing major - especially in Bali where you have to accept Island time.

The hotel has a pool but don't expect to be lying around it drinking cocktails - great for cooling off and the kids loved it but it's not exactly large. And as for the cocktails - the licence hadn't come through when we stayed so it was an enforced dry stay for us! That should be sorted soon too.

Ovearll it's pretty hard to fault a new place like this at these prices.

Dear sir

perth wa
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Stayed here Christmas to new year, used my Accor card accommodation was cheap for a stylish hotel that was new. Position is ok as you can walk to jl legian. There was fantastic coffee shop just up the road and across. Also short walk down the road to Ace hardware.
Rooms were clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Only down side is pool is out side of breakfast area, so if you like sun baking not good. We just took ourselves off to another hotel for the day and used their pool.
It was our 28 anniversary staff helped organise a cake and displayed on bed as a surprise. Beautiful.

Room Tip: All rooms are new, like a hotel in aus,
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear ms. jane

Jakarta
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed 3 night on early January 2014. The family room is so big, equipped with sofa bed for my kid. The food is tasty and average for IBIS. Small swimming pool, next to the restaurant, yet I never see anyone swim there. The staff was helpful and friendly. All new furnished, look fresh and hopefully it will be kept maintained for the future. If you have early check out, you can ask the hotel to prepare the breakfast in a box.
The location is far from the busy street, ideal for those who needs serenity. By car, it is still close to Kuta shopping area. Can also go around the hotel by walking, to see some shops. Near to Kuta Central park shopping arcade (5 minutes walk).
For kids, there is a kid's corner near to the restaurant. It provides "play station" and small kid's activity game. Children will love it.

Room Tip: The family room is equipped with sofa bed and bathtub. Ask additional bed cover/blanket for it.
2 Thank DionWidia
Dewi S, General Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Warmest Greetings from ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri…

We would like to thank you for your great feedback of your recent stay at our new hotel, ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri.
Very nice to hear that you have enjoyed stay with us and particularly value our hotel. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri in the near future.

Warm regards,

Tantiarini Hidayati
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Im lidya from malang

On 22 - 25 dec i stay in a standart room with my family, i was booked 3 room.. 018,019 n 025.. in 018 the shoap is cant out event i push it, and the surprice is my cereal (cococrunch n honeystar) has been stolen... my husband say its not a big problem, may be the housekeeper was so hungry.. so its okay.. never mind

In 025 there is no sofa like the other rooms... my mother call the receptionist but nothing happen. But its not a big problems too... so its okay.. never mind

The menu of breakfast is average good...
Our rooms was cleanning everyday.. it nice.

Before check out if got a little problem about payment, they never confirm about the price is never flat... so be careful the price is changes everyday. It must be pay in a first day you coming if you want to get the same price.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lidya S
Dear Ms. Lidya
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.