“New in my Bali hotel list.. TRY IT!”

Grand Livio Kuta Hotel
Ranked #83 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Hear a lot from tripadvisor review and my hubby also stayed there once and approved. Love the theme.. cleaness of the room.. enough space. Love. The good smell of pillow and the first time I found 'guling'in a hotel-a long round pillow like that Indonesian use at home to sleep.. wow!

I booked reservation from accor after midnight at the day of our arrival. I thought I have the best deal by using accor. But when I got there they have this BCA card offer for less!! I booked 2rooms for 2nights which exactly what BCA offer and they can't change my reservation so dissapointed.

Breakfast is very limited. Its included. Better go next door for starbuck..

Wifi inside room is very very bad, can't stand my kids complained+ mu hussle to reply works emails plus ruin my mood to blast the excitement of cute theme of my room into FB.

Some improvement should be made like: a long handle across the shower in shower box for hanging wet laundry.

Love the soap dispenser, but there should be another dispenser for shampoo. And a little rack near thhe sopa dispenser to put our own face soap/ lil private wash utilities.

They provide small soap bar to wash hands which was replace with a new one everyday. This is waste, they better put a small soap dispenser too to save the soap or just let the soap baar there until check out time.

Love the save the earth and recycle campaign..

Will I stay again? Well, the bed is not that good, just enough to crash in a day or two but no more and location wise, we need transportation every time.
So I may try other hotel budget hotel first before coming back..

Budget wise vs accomodation available: very good. So why not? Try it...

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank chinggu
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Mr.Chinggu

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We have been noticed about your booking experience, Breakfast experience, Wifi Connection and rail bar in shower area.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly and professional staff and swift check in process. However no welcome drink was offered as well as luggage assistance.
Nice clean and neat room. Spacious bed, comfy pillow, clean sheet. Simple yet efficient use of space on bathroom and bedroom. Safety deposit box and mini fridge available. In-room Wifi connection was okay.
Nice buffet selection for breakfast. Egg station available. Great and tasty dishes. I was amazed by their breakfast soft roll.
Their promotion on Food and Beverages were quite interesting and worthed the money spent.
IDR 450k++/N was a great budget for all of those above!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Rockyana
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Pak Rockyana

Greeting from Ibis styles Bali Kuta Dewi sri

I would like to express our appreciation to you for your comments on Nice clean and neat room. Spacious bed, comfy pillow, clean sheet. Simple yet efficient use of space on bathroom and bedroom. Safety deposit box and mini fridge available. In-room WiFi connection was okay.
Nice buffet selection for breakfast. Egg station available. Great and tasty dishes and the amazed by breakfast soft roll.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We found this hotel is very well-located around other interesting places in Bali, the room is still new and the facilities are so well-provided. Our children also love this hotel so much, since they can use the internet facilities for their fun. This hotel is recommended for the value of money, and hopefully the hotel could maintain the quality in the future.

Room Tip: Better to choose the room on the west side of the hotel since it is besides non building areas
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Pak Hadi Pramono,

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Pak hadi Pramono, I will share your comments about your children enjoying the internet corner and the good location of our hotel with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 5 Nights with family. It is very near from airport and kuta beach. Free shuttle is available for different prime location. Rooms are big and toilets are very clean. Staff's are very good. Breakfast was also good. Very nice kids station.

But Swimming pool is bit smaller and there has no Gym.

I think we can not expect more then this in this price. Its good value of money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AshutoshShukla
Dewi S, Manajer at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Sir.

Kapsin
Ibis Styles bali Kuta Dewi Sri

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located about 20min from airport depends on the traffic. Its not very hard to miss. There is a minimart close to the hotel. We stayed at their king size room, its quite big and spacey with comfortable bed. I have to say the staff respond to my every need in a very profesional manner and very quick. Hats off to all the staff there. We moved the 2nd day to the family room. This is actually a room with a sofa bed with a bathtub and shower and 2 different plasma tv. Wifi is free. Breakfast is ok. We'll definitely recommend this hotel and hopefully come back soon. The rate they offer there is slightly cheaper than in booking.com or agoda.com. This hotel is quite a busy hotel mind you, especially on holiday season.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank FebrynaW
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Ms. Febryna w

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I LOVE this hotel! I was on a family vacation (4 adults, 3 kids, 1 infant).

Rooms were clean, AC unit worked well. Only I hated that you had to leave the key card on the mount in order for the room to continue working and they only gave you ONE key card! Not so convenient when in groups when one wants to sleep and others going out. The pool, though small, was nice. Staff was very friendly and gave excellent service. Location was a plus! Warungs were walking distance and the hotel offers shuttle service to the beach.

The BEST EVER that this hotel offers is the FREE DELICIOUS BREAKFAST! It was so good that I made sure I was up by 6am!!! I would book this hotel again just for this LOL

Thank you ibis for the great hotel and awesome customer service!

Room Tip: Family Room has a much nicer and bigger bathroom ;)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Mr/s Kiki B

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a brand new hotel, and we stay there at the fresh month of it is first services!

The room has a fair width for the family, and the amenities is good, unfortunately, we have to add and additional cost for possessing the hotel's slippery! (The slippery of this hotel is perfect!)

It is located nearby Kuta Central Park, so, you can plan an afternoon hiking to the beach,

The staff of this hotel is well prepared to overcoming the difficulties that occur while the guest stay!, Upon our arrival, we got uneasy condition because there is the different values between our bookings and the bills that we have to pay! But, the staff, Mr William, immediately fix the problem, so we spend five days there happily

As the brand new hotel, Ibis style prepared the bathroom, swimming pool and kids station carefully, so I endorse, the family to stay here.

At the breakfast time, we taste a various tasty meals, also,they prepared five kinds of chili (sambal) , so, everyone of the family can choose their preferred hot level of the meals.

At the end of our stay, the hotel gave us the merchandise, so, the tagline of " everyday is full of suprise" can be found here, and for us, we will stay here again, as long as the hotel kept an excellent services and spirit as their way of life, thank you.

Room Tip: Family room is wider than deluxe, the family room is suitable up to four persons stay in.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Dewi S, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Mr. Afzon