- Clean & functional rooms
- Free wifi
- OK location (just 5 min drive from Krisna gift center, <10 min from Kuta beach if no traffic jam)
- Comfy & clean bed
- Slow check in / check out (maybe because it was group check in?)
- Small room (typical Ibis standard)
- Very small pool (maybe the size of badminton court).
In short, it is recommended for business stay, but facilities a bit limited for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Livio Kuta Hotel boasts a stunning central location in midtown Kuta Legian. The property not only offers consistency and high standards to meet the demands of the most, but also provides extra amenities and services set in stylish and charming surroundings. This hotel offers impeccable value with a focus on saving guests money while providing a pleasant place to stay. Grand Livio Kuta Hotel features a critically acclaimed multi-cuisine restaurant ideal for any occasion and offers 114 spacious and finely decorated guestrooms and suites. For your reservation at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, please select the dates of your stay and complete our secure online booking form. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Livio Kuta Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Livio Kuta Hotel Bali