“Clean and functional hotel.”

Grand Livio Kuta Hotel
Ranked #85 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Pro:
- Clean & functional rooms
- Free wifi
- OK location (just 5 min drive from Krisna gift center, <10 min from Kuta beach if no traffic jam)
- Comfy & clean bed

Con:
- Slow check in / check out (maybe because it was group check in?)
- Small room (typical Ibis standard)
- Very small pool (maybe the size of badminton court).

In short, it is recommended for business stay, but facilities a bit limited for families.

• Stayed: June 2014
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Mr. Ade Soekadis

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

A great challenge when I had to arrange a family holiday. It always started to choose where we gonna stay. Lots of similar new hotel in this area, however this hotel was the best. First thing, it's quite pocket friendly. Compared to the value, central location, cleanliness, modern and fun interior hotel, the quality of breakfast, i guess this hotel is excellent. Over value with under price.

It's near to everywhere. 15 minutes walk to kuta beach or seminyak, 15 minutes if you go to denpasar by car, lots of restaurant and mini market, or even if you want to pamper yourself with spa. A countless spa surround the hotel.

Its very clean, excellent bed sheet and lovely design.

8 of us were very satisfied staying in this hotel. And surely we're gonna stay in this hotel for our next trip.

Room Tip: You can choose a spacious family room if you stay with your children or you're on group
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank IswantoTan

Dear Pak Iswanto Tan

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Due to a cancelled flight by Garuda Airlines to Flores, we were forced to spend the night in Denpasar as guests named 'Garuda Stranded', while waiting for the next flight to Flores the next morning.

Our bad moods quickly disappeared when we found out Garuda booked us in Ibis Styles hotel in Kuta. When we checked in we received welcome drinks and the staff was very friendly.
The rooms were spacious and clean with a great design and proper beds. The nasi campur prepared for our lunch was delicious.
The hotel isn't too far located from Kuta beach (10-15 minute walk) and most shops, so we could leave our remaining stress at the beach that afternoon.

Because we had to leave the hotel very early the next morning, the hotel provided us breakfast boxes with great sandwiches and nasi goreng and brought us back to the airport.

The fact that our flight got delayed to the next morning, wasn't that bad after all, because we had a great day and night in Ibis Styles Kuta. Thank you Garuda airlines and hotel staff!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wiesdenise
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Mr/s Wies Denise

May I begin by thanking you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Richard_Simamora
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Location was very good. Situated central to everything and taxis to other locations were very fast. Hotels is your typical ibis. Clean, modern, and nice employees. Breakfast very good, various menu. I have always had a great moment stay at any accor hotels. They are my favorite.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mr Joshep Herman

Greeting from Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Dewi Sri. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were on a 4 day vacation trip to Bali & decided to add another day to make it 5... I searched for some hotels on the net & found Ibis Styles Bali. So I checked it out & thought to myself what a nice place! It had an edgy style to it & with a very reasonable price... I stayed in Ibis for the our last night in Bali & to be honest, it's very comforting! My family & I are certainly one of the satisfied guests.. I recommend this hotel if you're in Bali, it's worth every price!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Christian A
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Mr Christian A

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Hear a lot from tripadvisor review and my hubby also stayed there once and approved. Love the theme.. cleaness of the room.. enough space. Love. The good smell of pillow and the first time I found 'guling'in a hotel-a long round pillow like that Indonesian use at home to sleep.. wow!

I booked reservation from accor after midnight at the day of our arrival. I thought I have the best deal by using accor. But when I got there they have this BCA card offer for less!! I booked 2rooms for 2nights which exactly what BCA offer and they can't change my reservation so dissapointed.

Breakfast is very limited. Its included. Better go next door for starbuck..

Wifi inside room is very very bad, can't stand my kids complained+ mu hussle to reply works emails plus ruin my mood to blast the excitement of cute theme of my room into FB.

Some improvement should be made like: a long handle across the shower in shower box for hanging wet laundry.

Love the soap dispenser, but there should be another dispenser for shampoo. And a little rack near thhe sopa dispenser to put our own face soap/ lil private wash utilities.

They provide small soap bar to wash hands which was replace with a new one everyday. This is waste, they better put a small soap dispenser too to save the soap or just let the soap baar there until check out time.

Love the save the earth and recycle campaign..

Will I stay again? Well, the bed is not that good, just enough to crash in a day or two but no more and location wise, we need transportation every time.
So I may try other hotel budget hotel first before coming back..

Budget wise vs accomodation available: very good. So why not? Try it...

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank chinggu
kapsin, Manager at Grand Livio Kuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Mr.Chinggu

We have been noticed about your booking experience, Breakfast experience, Wifi Connection and rail bar in shower area.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.