“A really good surf school in Bali”
Review of Bali Ocean Surf

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BALI OCEAN SURF is a professional surfing school in Bali wich provides surfing lessons in bali for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Start from 7 years old. New way of teaching with photos and videos of your sessions: the instructor gives you feedback of your Surf that you can immediately watch on the beach ! Quality teaching, pedagogy and safety, join us !
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A really good surf school in Bali”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I already had surf courses a few years ago but I wanted to refresh myself so I saw Bali Ocean Surf’s website and I decided to try. It has been a good experience. The instructor Pierrik was on time and accommodating. There were a very pleasant atmosphere during all of the courses (I took 5 courses, very interesting). I recommend it to my daughter and her husband who enjoyed it too. Thank you for this great moment! I had a lot of fun.

1 Thank Mary J
, Responsable relations clients at Bali Ocean Surf, responded to this review, 7 October 2016
Hello Mary !

Thanks a lot for your review !
Hope you enjoyed your time with Bali Ocean Surf ! It was a pleasure to meet you.

See you soon !

• Czech first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nice first class in Bali”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

It was my first experience of surfing, luckily in Bali :). "Pierrick", the teacher, was really patient and he did everything he could helping me to progress. Actually, i was quiet proud of me in the end, the teacher was absolutely attentive and watchful. This in a kindly atmosphere, everyone is laughing, you will get out in a good mood for sure :). I couldn't think at any drawback, and i would really recommend this school to anyone.

1 Thank eli31700
Hello !

Thank you very much for your review !
Pierrick and Julien are here to help you and give you advice to improve yourself.
Hope you enjoyed your time here !

Seminyak, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One word : amazing !”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've never surfed in my life and now it's done. I have only one thing in mind: do it again! The instructors were very friendly, very professional, accomodating to schedules, and give very good advices. They accompanied me in this new experience and now I can go surfing alone on the small beaches of Kuta. Thank you for this experience!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank ElodieMelezis
Hello Elodie !

Thank you for this great review !
It was a pleasure to meet you, you improved very quickly !
Hope to see you again !

Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome first surf experience !”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

That was such a beautiful experience for me to start surfing with them. Nice and friendly staff, a really pleasant atmosphere. To go without doubt !

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Hugo P
Hi Hugo !

Thanks for this review !
Hope you enjoyed your first experience with us !

See you soon,

Shawinigan, Canada
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very professional and friendly staff, they put you at ease. It's was a great experience. I'll be back, great job guys !

1 Thank R0bPauls0n
Hello there !

Thank you very much for your review.
Hope to see you soon in Double Six !

Take care,