“Its my Bali Home”

Legian Paradiso Hotel
Ranked #108 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times, and I have never been disappointed. I have travelled with family,friends and my own and every time has been awesome. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help in any way they can to make your stay perfect. The hotel is in a great location not far from anything, which makes travelling Bali easy. Rooms are cleaned every day and the grounds are immaculate. As always The Legian Paridiso has made a great holiday possible.

Room Tip: Deluxe Pool room is my favourite!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon W

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I've just returned from a week at the Paradiso and am about to book again for October. I had a wonderful time and my sisters and I were the first guests to take part in the hotel's new cooking school. We got to produce a meal alongside the chefs of the hotel and my Nasi Goreng passed the test with the hotel manager, George, being our food critic. It was a great experience and hopefully I can reproduce the dish as well at home. I can find nothing negative to say about this hotel at all - the management and staff are all very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The new sports bar and restaurant out the front is definitely "Bloody Sweet" and it's hard to go past the food served there. We ate there on a number of evenings and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to George and all his team. - Regards Anne Davis

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We have been to Bali 3 times and on two of these occasion have stayed at the Legian Paradiso Hotel where th manager George makes you feel right at home. The rooms are cleaned daily, the gardens beautifully maintained and the pool is a great place to socialise. Nothing is too much trouble and the wonderful staff make your stay awesome. If you have any concerns while you are staying at the hotel, the manager George has them attended to staright away Yes there are mosquitoes but we get them in Australia too. Leo the tattooist and magician man is a great source of entertainment and keeps the guest entertained for hours. The hotel is currently being revamped and the new reception area and restaurant are just a couple of the renovations that have taken place over the last 12 months. The Garden View rooms have just been repainted and I believe that the Pool View rooms wil be getting a spruce up later this year o early next year. If you wanta great place to stay that is close to the shopping area and many attractions, then stay at the Legian Paradiso.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lyn G
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This is the third time we have stayed at the Paradisio and have booked again for next year. Can't beleive the changes that have occurred in the last year with the new sports bar and eating facilities out the front of the hotel. Sorry to see a few of the old staff aren't around anymore but the new ones are still friendly and relaxed. Great location close to the main shopping areas and beach. Take your aeroguard and relax!!

Room Tip: Don"t choose 6103- It is mine June 2013
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Pat & Kath (Perth)

Fouth stay at the Paradiso , The manager George is so helpful to everyone, he makes sure your stay is enjoyable also the staff are all awsome nothing is too much trouble. Yes there are some mosquito's but there everywhere not just at the hotel.The rooms are always clean, the gardens are manicured beautifully, the pool area is a delight to swim in. We get free entertainment at the towel area by magician Leo who shows us some unbelievable magic, and he also does the fake tattoos, great designes.Myself and sister always enjoy our stay there and will continue staying there.They are doing renovations all round the hotel so if people just give them a chance to finish I'm sure it will make a differance to some peoples reviews.

Room Tip: Pool room views
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2012

This was my 6th time to Bali and first time staying at the Legian Paradiso, The hotel is clean and tidy and although there were renovations when we stayed it did not disrupt our holiday at all. Originally we were booked into the Super Deluxe Garden rooms which were huge but when we arrived I wanted to change rooms to the pool area as it had more of an atmosphere and we love music which they played around the pool all day. The staff were more than happy to help us change rooms and at no extra cost. Yes the breakfast is average but enough to kick start your day. The location is fabulous, I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to others it is a really good 3 star option.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Flightie06
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Second time I have stayed at the Legian Paradiso, great affordable accommodation. Had a great time staff are very friendly. Great location close to the buzz of the shopping and beaches. The pool at the resort is great to relax in after a hard day shopping or sight seeing. George the manager is very friendly and helpful makes you feel like part of the family.
When we go back to Bali we will be staying there again for sure. Can't wait.
Fiona and Dave