“Beautiful Gardens, Friendly and Courteous Staff members”

Legian Paradiso Hotel
Ranked #138 of 338 Hotels in Kuta
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“Beautiful Gardens, Friendly and Courteous Staff members”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I had truly enjoyed my stay there! Even before the Bellhop took my luggage and showed me my room..The Desk Clerk had someone from the Restaurant bring me a cool Fresh Juice which I appreciated after all the hustles I had at the Airport...but that's another story! The Are all very courteous and friendly and the room was clean...away from the noisy front ones near the Restaurant. It was closer to the Pool which was big! I would have enjoyed a daily dip and a few laps but unfortunately I cant swim! Anyway, I do recommend the place! it was almost like a second home for me during my stay there!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms toward the Pool or at least away from the front ones near the Restaurants!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank rendezv0us1
Arys P, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear Rendezv0us1,
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your Legian Paradiso experience and we are happy to hear that that you had an amazing stay here at the resort.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Arys Pradana

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 7 July 2014

First time staying here and I had read mixed information from reading other reviews before our stay. I decided to stay here and make my own decision as I find that a lot of people write bad reviews but dont allways take the time to write a good review.WE had great rooms in front of the pool. Breakfast was the most basic I have had overseas, a few hot dishes but you could have eggs any way you want. The bacon for some reason is in the kitchen not on display just ask and they will get it for you. ALternatively you can buy out on the streets if you wanted to, 5 monkeys is just down the road and the make wicked hamburgers. The manager came around and spoke to us while we we at the pool. Our cleaner made towel animals on our beds like they do when you go on a cruise. Bathroom was also basic. We mainly use our room as the base point. Location to the places we go in legian was spot on. Overall for the price you pay for the room you cant ask for much more. We try different hotels each time we go to Bali as we get older it is about location being close to restaurants and shopping that we like. Would I stay here again.. a definate YES..I noticed they are finally building a gym on the left as you come through to the hotel. Hotel is behind Sweets, breakfast is served behind sweets and any special dinner nights are served here too. I requested ground floor as my husband has had 28 knee ops on one knee and struggles with stairs. I emailed them direct regarding this request of which they advised that they would try and comply with my request. I was very pleased to see that they had done so for us and my son who was with us with his girlfriend.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms around 3 sides of the pool..
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank shetezwa
Dear Shetezwa,

Perth
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed 13 nights at the end of may as a couple in a ground floor poolside room ,aircon ,shower etc all worked well,our room was cleaned to a good standard daily.The
breakfast was adequate and you could get bacon as well if you asked.All staff were very friendly and always helpful.The pool and swim up were good.A big thankyou to the manager George for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.We will stay again

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank CaraKorach
Dear CaraKorach,

adelaide
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Returned to the Legian Paradiso in June and its still the best !!! The guys were there to meet us at the airport and when we got to the Paradiso the staff were wonderful greeting us with a yummy welcome drink !!! As normal all the staff there treated us so well the food was FANTASTIC the drinks were COLD and the pool was so clean and welcoming. George the Manager showed us through the new Spa they have just finished so I tried it out and it was probably the BEST Massage I have ever had !!! We even got a late Check out which was Fantastic. Took some friends new to Bali with us this time and they cant wait to get back to the Paradiso !!! GREAT PLACE TOO STAY !!!

Room Tip: I always get a Deluxe pool view room But had a look though the Garden Suite and the are awesome mig...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank JulieK2271
Dear gottaluvbali,

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here for three nights in late June. Booked two rooms including breakfast. The service was great - staff were extremely friendly. Everyone spoke good English and did their best to help.

The rooms were quite mediocre. The one I stayed in smelled slightly mouldy, which put me off a little. Bathroom looked clean, but we found two baby cockroaches roaming around the basin on the second day. Water always got everywhere when you tried to shower, which made the entire bathroom wet. The beds were fine, and our balcony faced the garden, which was the most wonderful view.

Breakfast is average as well - Toast, egg station, juice, salad, fruit, the basics. Definitely good enough for backpackers, but nothing amazing.

The hotel is quite convenient. Turn right, then left, and you'll reach Kuta beach in less than 5 minutes. There are dozens of restaurants in the area, which is great as well.

All in all, it's a good and economical place to sleep. Not for the more picky characters though.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank C B
Dear C B,
Warmest greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com

It concerns us greatly to read your comment in regards to your unfortunate experience at our resort recently.

Please allow us to take your comments with all its points and use it as improvement opportunities for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future. I really appreciate your fair openness and constructive feedback.

In closing we would like to thank you for choosing Legian Paradiso Hotel. We do hope we will have another chance to welcoming you back at our resort so that we are able to somehow restore your faith in this hotel and its associates.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We booked a Deluxe pool view room which did not have any sort of view. Tiny room, had two single beds pushed together under linen for a double bed (as if we wouldn't know). Bathroom was damp and smelled like a drain. We went to reception and had to pay for an upgrade to the newly renovated garden view room which turned out to be much nicer. It was a larger room which had a lounge, a table with two chairs and had a good king bed. Our original room wouldn't have fit anything more than the bed in it! Two chairs also on the porch (ground level room).
Had some issues with our aircon and fridge not maintaining a cool temperature.

It's a Muslim hotel so don't expect any bacon.
The pool was tiny and old. Average swim-up bar. Also a lot of feral cats on the property who we could hear/see running around fighting and "mating" all night long.
Staff were lovely, the Balinese are beautiful people and their service was just as good as it would be at any other hotel just disappointed with the facilities.
Free wifi was good.
There are much newer and nicer hotels available in the area for the same price!

I have stayed at The Breezes in Seminyak previously with family and that was a great hotel definitely worth the extra $$

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Kylie M
Dear Kylie M,
Warmest greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

My first time in Bali and 2nd time for my partner. For me,i had a wonderful time in bali as well as in this hotel.the staff are good and friendly. The room is big enough for us. The air conditioner is set to be on when we reached our room. So the room is so cold and very relaxing after few hours out for travelling around bali. The breakfast was ok. I love the pineapple juice very much. Its just that, not much choices of food for the breakfast. But what u can expect for a 3 star hotel, so the breakfast was good for me. The hotel is located at the centre of legian so its easy for us to just walk around to get anything to buy and to find the places for massage. Overall, good place to stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple