“Awesome”

Ranked #89 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“Awesome”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

stayed at the Legian Paradiso for nearly two weeks recently for the first time. checked in early with no problems, staff were always extra helpful and friendly. we had our 20 month old daughter with us and she was treated like a superstar! have no hesitation in recommending this hotel, we had a great time :-)

Room Tip: choose a poolside room if you want to party, or a garden view room for a little more quite time
3 Thank Jodie B
Arys P, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Dear Jodie B
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your Legian Paradiso experience and we are happy to hear that that you had an amazing stay here at the resort.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Arys Pradana

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Bogan City, made me feel embarrassed to call myself Australian. The bogans overtake the place and the hotel obviously embrace this. Its restaurant facing the road is called bloody sweet makes me cringe every time, the football flags everywhere discourage the relaxing Balinese vibe you come to Bali for. Definitely wont be back
If you do enjoy that sort of thing though, they have safes in the room, the room is clean and cool and good value for money

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank becweinbrecht
Dear becweinbrecht,
Warmest greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com

It concerns us greatly to read your comment in regards to your unfortunate experience at our resort recently.

Please allow us to take your comments with all its points and use it as improvement opportunities for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future. I really appreciate your fair openness and constructive feedback.

In closing we would like to thank you for choosing Legian Paradiso Hotel. We do hope we will have another chance to welcoming you back at our resort so that we are able to somehow restore your faith in this hotel and its associates.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Stay here for 3 nights with my bestie..I got room with pool view it's just nice and relaxing holiday..room are clean, breakfast every morning which is very good for me..this hotel located in the middle of legian-kuta..near kuta beach, Hard Rock Cafe Bali, restaurants, pub (suitable for nightlife person), very easy to get a taxi..memorable experience...!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear GraceLuis87,

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Recently stayed at legian paradiso for 8 nights. Check in went smoothly. Request of interconnecting rooms were met. Staff were friendly. Nice welcome drink. Was shown to our room which was 2 pool view rooms. The rooms on first appearance are dark and old. Aircon was not turned on when we first arrived. We turned it on and it was very loud. It did cool the room well though. The rooms were clean, had in room safe, flat screen tv, and decent bathroom.

Rooms were serviced daily to a good standard however at times they took our towels and did not replace them. A simple phone call and they were rectifying this immediately. One big concern was that one day after they have cleaned our room we returned to find they had forgotten to lock the door again.

Pool and pool bar was fine. Often difficult to get a pool chair in afternoon as people would reserve them with their towels but not even be at the pool! Very frustrating to see lots of reserved empty chairs. Pool towels often ran out which was annoying.

Breakfast was good. A big variety and absolutely lovely staff. The pancakes were delicious! As previous reviewers have mentioned, if you want bacon you need to ask for it as they keep it in the kitchen. The dinning area itself was not to my taste... Looked pretty old and dingy with plastic australian football posters everywhere.

All in all we had a good time but would not return to legian paradiso. You can find much nicer places for this price range.

Dear Kasey R,
Warmest greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com

Ballan, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Third time back at the paradiso, and still enjoy staying there while on holidays in Bali. The hotel is in the perfect location, being close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Everything is within walking distance.The hotel itself is a very enjoyable experience. We always choose a poolside room and the rooms are adequate enough for us to enjoy our stay. The staff at the paradiso are the most welcoming and curtious staff I have ever meet, they will ensure that your stay is a enjoyable experience.The hotels manager George, is fantastic in making sure that your stay and holiday is a great experience, and if you need anything he will make sure your request are answered. The hotel has a lovely restaurant and bar, with well priced and lovely meals, and the breakfast buffet is fully enjoyable. Also there is a new massage and spa centre, which I highly recommend, very affordable and excellent service. L know each time I go back to Bali the Paradiso is whee I will be staying

Room Tip: Deluxe poolside room
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mel B
Dear Mel B,

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We paid $au45 a night with breakfast. Our room was pretty standard as is the norm with older style Bali hotels, comfy beds & a decent size bathroom. The rooms come with safe, complimentary bottles of water these are in the glass bottles for those who haven't been to Bali before, tea & coffee making facilities, fridge & good air conditioning. We found the beds to be very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. It's a fairly big hotel with a smallish pool area but in saying that we never had a problem getting a sun bed near the pool and of course pool towels are provided. We found breakfast to have everything we needed and the kitchen were more than happy to provide poached eggs for us otherwise the chef will prepare fried, omelette or scrambled eggs. The location is very good at the top of a Legian surrounded by many shops, spa's, bars & restaurants with just a short walk to plenty of good markets. We found the staff to be friendly. Our room was on the ground floor next to reception and at night we could hear the live band from the restaurant but it stopped at about 10pm so not really a big issue. This hotel is a good choice people on a budget not luxurious but cheap & cheerful. I mention the facilities of the rooms as we have stayed in many European hotels & resorts were these things cost extra.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank DebPerth_Australia
Dear DebPerth_Australia,

perth
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed here with friends and family in July 2014. My friend has stayed here often and I can see why. It's affordable and clean , the gardens are lovely and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Every staff member I came across gave me a smile and hello. I locked myself out of the room and they were very prompt to let me back in. The breakfast was lovely and there was certainly enough of a range to suit me. The location is great and is close to everything you could want. I would have no hesitation in coming back here again.

2 Thank PerthHolidaylover
Arys P, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear PerthHolidaylover,

Arys Pradana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Dewi Sri Hotel
#62 of 86 in Legian
Hotel Terrace At Kuta
Hotel Terrace At Kuta
#12 of 251 in Kuta

Been to Legian Paradiso Hotel? Share your experiences!