“Standard adjustment”
Review of Bene Lane Cafe - CLOSED

Bene Lane Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We offer a challenge to find a better coffee in Bali. Don't like our coffee, Don't pay. Our staff cook and serve to western standards, we use only Australian meats and get a lot of comments on our REAL Bacon. It may not look flash from the street but come in and give it a go, I guarantee you will not leave disappointed. We offer some of the best WIFI in Bali, and the fresh juices are all 100% fruit. It has also proven to be a great meeting place for solo travelers.
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Good cafe... Good value of money... Definitely not the best... 5 stars rating is very misleading... Trip advisor needs to filter the cafés

1  Thank Octavianus S
There are newer reviews for Bene Lane Cafe

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great affogato and very tasty burger. We thought about their affogato the rest of our stay in Bali. The staff were very friendly, even by Bali standard. We would've love to drop by for coffee every day but our hotel was too far away. The cafe is located off the main tourist streets so you are not pay the full tourist price for your meal. A nice spot to sit down for a quick meal away from the hustle and bustle.

1  Thank Joey L
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I made a special trip from Tuban just to visit Bene after reading the other glowing reviews on TA. We got caught in the rain so we were drenched by the time we arrived (it is a little off the beaten track but not hard to find). The staff good-heartedly joked with us about this as we used our cold welcome towelette like a chamois!!

We came mainly for the coffee and ended up staying for lunch / a snack - Bene has a laid-back atmosphere and very friendly staff. The coffee did not disappoint either - thank god! It actually tasted like REAL COFFEE...probably the first I've ever had in Bali.

On to the food. We just went for a simple burger, and shared the Cajun Chicken and the Jalapeño Cheeseburger. Totally awesome - tasty, the perfect amount of stuff in it and left us feeling very satisfied. We will definitely visit again.

1  Thank astrogirl333
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Found this place on the last three days of our stay and basically from then on we lived there..The staff are amazing, The food is amazing and best of all the coffee was the best I have ever had on my 12 trips to Bali.. I have flights booked for my next trip and now looking for accommodation near this cafe. Loved the fact that there was free internet and with being a lady it is a added bonus to have a loo at the back of the cafe...Definitely would recommend to anyone that wants a change from the local food...

1  Thank sillybee1990
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Over about a weeks time I had several breakfasts, lunches and just coffee stops at Bene Lane. Coffee and food were always very good, and the staff is super friendly. A must stop when you find yourself in Legian/Kuta.

1  Thank sdmay44