Hotel Terrace At Kuta
Poppies Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Maharani Beach Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$37
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$98
US$82
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$84
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$189
US$167
Agoda.com
Dewi Sri Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$41
Agoda.com
Bintang Bali Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
US$89
US$80
  • Pool
Citadines Kuta Beach Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$71
Green Garden(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$37
Agoda.com
All reviewssmall balconybars and clubsswimming poolminute walk to the beachpremier roompool access roomamazing hotelthree nightssmall hotelwould stay here againreception deskbudget hotellocation is greatwould highly recommend this hotelnice poolnice breakfastthe hustle and bustle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

4 star hotel, very good positioned (Legian street very close but at the same time the rooms are quite). Close to the beach.
Very clean, very nice breakfast.
All the staff is very kind and try to help you in all the request you have.
Booked using a famous internet hotel website (but if you contact them directly they propose you the same price).
15 mins by taxi if you need to reach the airport (by blue bird taxi say consier 40k/50k IDR so around 3 euros).
Nice pool.
Try it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Makary
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I wanted to book this at booking.com as it got great reviews in tripadvisor. But I emailed the hotel and Suwastika replied that if I book to them directly then its better so told them what I see in booking.com and gave me a better deal for a premier or premium room with extra bed and 3 breakfast.

From Sg to Bali our flight was delayed and the long queue in the Bali immigration is not good as well plus the traffic we got on a Saturday night. Took the cab from the airport and it was too traffic that our cab can't go in the small street where this hotel is located. I still wonder now if that street is 2 way or 1 way coz its really small. So the driver said if will walk then its nearby so we did walk. Good thing the hotel is nearby so we manage to walk with our luggage and kid.

Suwastika already emailed me that his off on weekends but everything will be arrange but front desk doesn't even know if they will give us an extra bed so I persist coz its all written at the printed email that I have bring (good thing and must to do). So when they saw the email they said they will set-up the extra bed. I got disappointed that our room is not yet ready for this and we haven't had are dinner yet at 11pm (SG depart 4pm). But good thing the room is big and convenient and they help us out immediately so we left our things head out for dinner.

The size of the room is ok although I suggest to have white rather than warm light coz they have a mirror and I can't even see properly coz of the lighting. The restroom area is like a wide rectangular area. Good thing that their toilet has a bidet and shower area has rain shower but I still would like to have a mobile shower coz shower head was super high and kind of hard to take a bath if you do not have direct water. Shower area is very near to the door, good thing water doesn't sip through it. I suggest to as this is the most expensive room to put like a hanging wet clothes area coz everybody who goes to Bali goes to swim so easier to dry wet clothes. The cheaper rooms even have an outdoor veranda so they can hang their wet clothes. So in our case we hang our wet clothes on the towel area and huge sink area.

There are alot of local restaurants that you can eat around. Also went to Discovery Mall nearby there was this outdoor grill that cooks seafoods so we had lobster there, crabs and squid. We love lobster so much as it is super expensive in SG. In Bali its a good deal =)

Hotel advertise that its a 5 minute walking distance to Kuta Beach but in fact its a 10 to 15 minutes walk. So keep that in mind. Even their reception says its a 10 to 15 minute walk so I don't know why they are giving this incorrect information. But for us its all good just wondering why.

Breakfast is good eventhough its limited. I notice they will always have rice, potatoes and viand. I like the food and its filling. Just in front of the meal area is the pool which is really covered from the sun coz its inward the hotel. Like the water here coz its not cold, i like it and my kid too =)

On our morning there were like paddle of water inside our room near the aircon (leaking) and window (rained). Forgot to inform the reception as our flight is 9am. So 7am we need to go out and good thing they prepared the breakfast on time =)

Tip: In the departure at Bali always bring money coz needs to pay 250,000 rupiah which is so expensive that we ran out of money thus we mix rupiah, sgd and usd for this.

But anyways our stay was great and I highly recommend this new hotel. We had fun during Mothers Day short getaway =)

Stayed on May 10 to 13 with family

Room Tip: i think its nice to get a room near the pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank alexme18
Terrace at Kuta H, Management at Hotel Terrace At Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear alexme18

Warmest greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta..!

I want to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your last visit to Bali.

On behalf of Terrace at Kuta, please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience you were caused during your stay with us. your comments have certainly raised many areas of concern that need to be addressed and will inspire us to strive harder for our future guest. kindly rest assured that additional training will be given to all our receptionists to avoid this kind of incident in the future from happening again. we are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guest and your feedback is of great value to us.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Hotel Terrace at Kuta.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights at early may. It's a new hotel. The hotel is on the alley (not in the main street). Lovely location and friendly staff, and the price is almost hard to believe! Will be back soon to this hotel!

Room Tip: I prefer to have my room at 3rd or 5th floor to have more privacy, because the first floor is right in front of the pool (it's great if you want to have a pool access). Feel the sunrise at the room at the small number room, and you can have the sunset in the big number room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Terrace at Kuta H, Management at Hotel Terrace At Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Chilwin

Warmest greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta..!

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your excellent stay with us Hotel terrace at Kuta. Thank you for staying with us for our excellent service from our staff. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service.

we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Terrace Hotel in Kuta.

Management of Hotel Terrace at kuta

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We booked this hotel just for a couple of hours after coming from Nusa Lembongan and before our flight. Great location if you prefer the night life in Kuta, just a few mins walk to the most popular bars, clubs and restaurants on the main street.

The room we had was small but very clean, no noise from the busy streets. The pool looked nice, but did not have time to try it. Very good value for the money and perfect if you are into the nightlife in Kuta. Make sure you know the exact name and address of the hotel as some drivers might have trouble to find this little gem.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Glemmy87

warmest greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta..!

We would like to thank you for staying with us during you recent visit to bali and for sharing your appreciation. particularly appreciated the value of our hotel, your room and the location of the hotel the view from our balcony, our clean and comfortable room that makes you enjoy your visit in our hotel.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Hotel Terrace at Kuta.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is an ok hotel, staff very nice, she couldnt find our reservation so it took us longer than usual to check in. Hotel is new n clean, no welcome drink, breakfast ok, could be better. Location good for party people but u cant hear the noise from the streets so thats great! Stayed for 3 days before going home, it was a nice hotel but nth special. Would recommend though! Very good price!

• Stayed: May 2014
Terrace at Kuta H, Management at Hotel Terrace At Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear MelNog

Warmest greetings from Hotel Terrace at Kuta..!

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback during your recent visit to our hotel.Thank you for staying with us for our excellent service from our staff.
Your comments have certainly raised many areas of concern that need to be addressed and will inspire us to strive harder for our future guests.Your remarks has been carefully noted and I can assure you the necessary steps have been taken to avoid such inconveniences in the future.