“Management are thieves!!”
Review of Yulia Beach Inn

Yulia Beach Inn
Ranked #58 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Watch out for the management of the hotel. They will steal whatever you leave in your room unlocked or unattended!!
The food is horrible. Cleaning staff is friendly. Location is good - close to the beach. The management (and main receptionist) are however thieves - he stole my i-phone when we were out of our room. When asked for calling police, he refused saying that we have to go to the police on our own and file the report - he cannot help us in that - not even a call! When interrogated, he pointed out 2 innocent cleaning guys and said only they were in a room after we had left and there was no i-phone - of course! because he was there beforehand and stole it himself!! These 2 guys had no idea what was going on...

I suggest you stay away from this place!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bartlooz

Reviewed 17 September 2010

Frankly speaking, there are few grades of rooms available here. DO NOT go for their standard room as they are very, very, very old and filthy. Deluxe or super deluxe onwards will do good because they are newer, cleaner and better amenities. Breakfast is simple. Location is good. Getting a taxi around this time of travel, Lebaran holidays, was a nightmare. I waited for at least 30 minutes to get one ! Terrible jam too. If you need a transfer to elsewhere, it's better to get the front desk to pre-book rather than hailing for one at the main road. For the price they charge for their deluxe rooms, it's better to seek elsewhere ! Staffs are quite rude and arrogant, they are not helpful enough.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank bigjewel
Reviewed 30 August 2010

A huge thank you to Mr Umar and the Yulia Beach Inn team.
The service we experienced was excellent, a really lovely little friendly hotel.
An oasis in the midst of the hustle and bustle of downtown Kuta.
Also the staff at The Breeze Restaurant were fantastic and breakfast was looked forward to everyday, a great way for us all to start each day.
All our expectations were met, we were so happy with our selection of hotel stay.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for good value for money, quality accommodation.
Again thank you for making our holiday so relaxing and fun.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank BarbMelb
Reviewed 20 August 2010

Room is large, book deluxe one!
Service just nice
Staff just nice
Towel: Bring your own, Amenities: Very good
Location: Perfect!
Food: so so
Swimming pool: Small but clean
Very Good Value of hotel!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2010

My friend and I only stayed one night but we really like our room. We got the bungalow for 450000rp and extended checkout to 6pm for another 225000rp. There's a small pool right outside our room, and it felt good just relaxing in the pool if there's no one else to fight for the pool with you. Almost feel like a personal pool. Bed is good, and I had a good night sleep.

We have been staying in budget guesthouse before this, so this is really comfy for our last night in bali. The location is the best as it's near to beach and shopping areas too.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2009

I was on trip with my friend and decided to extent by myself.
Since Yulia Beach Inn is close to my previous hotel/hard rock, i decided to stay here.
I came to this hotel at night, insisted to check the room that time but it's not permitted by the staff. But since am so tired to look for other hotel, i just made reservation and deposit here for the next day for standard room.. trusting the front office will give me a good room!! He promised to give me a good room..

But it was a total mistake. I checked in the next day, late afternoon, got a room down in the corner with a terrible bathroom, the windown in the bathroom, eventhough it's near the cealling, but can see through from the outside.. I asked the hotel guy to put newspaper there.. The bathtub is broken, only one electricity socket there that can which all TV cable etc go there too..... phone is not working...

I wont recommend it for solo traveller, unless you could afford for the eluxe room which seems nice and expensive...
it costs me Rp.400k that night and I expected for better room for it ,,, but I really regret it.

Anyway, you should have checked the rooms and other hotels too before staying in a hotel!! even though you are exhausted... You do can get better room with 400k in Kuta!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
6  Thank novangely
Reviewed 6 October 2009

We booked a deluxe room at Yulia Inn last September 15, 2009 for 2 nights. The room was spacious and clean. Perfect location....restaurants, shops, starbucks and coffee bean are few steps away. It is also very close to the beach, around 4-5 mins walk.
My only complain is the towels were very and looks dirty beacuse of its collor. If you will stay to this hotel, I recommend to bring yor own towels. The hotel is a bit old and due for renovation and some roof cleaning. In addtion, avoid eating on thier restaurant during peak hours, it will take forever to have your food served. Overall, our experience in Yulia Inn is enjoyable. If you are on a budget and will still want to have a pleasant vacation, Yulia Inn Beach is well recommended.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple