I stayed at the Kana for 3 nights. I brought my parents along and we had a lovely time. The daily breakfast buffet was good with a variety of choices and the bedrooms are clean. The staff were also very friendly and greeted you by your first name. When we first arrived, we did not expect the hotel to be that far away from Kuta Beach. However, after we visited Kuta Beach and the nearby shopping places that took us about 45 minutes - an hour to reach due to the traffic jam, we were glad that we stayed at the Kana.
The downside to the Kana hotel would be :
1) Not close to the Kuta beach tourist area. There are no shopping stalls along the road outside the hotel and also not close to eating places.
2) The road leading to the hotel is a bit dark although there is a guard.
3) The entrance to the hotel restaurant is a bit far. They should have a back entrance leading to the restaurant. Instead we have to walk down the dark road to the restaurant.
Other than the above, the Kana is a nice place to stay for a good nights sleep. Peaceful and quiet for families with children and senior citizens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kana Kuta presents 92 secure, air-conditioned guestrooms within five categories over three floors. Supporting facilities include two restaurants; a central swimming pool; a poolside gym; three multifunctional meeting rooms that spill out onto the pool terrace – ideal for weddings and events, communal lounges on each floor, open-air terraces, and a kids’ corner. There are many faces of Bali. On this beautiful island, natural splendour is combined with a unique culture and tradition, while luxury and romance is exemplified by Balinese grace and hospitality. We therefore endeavour to reflect this culture within our hotel and in the services that we provide. This is evident in the friendly smiles and attentive, yet unobtrusive, service of our thoughtful staff, who are on hand to look after your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Zenrooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kana Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kana Kuta Bali