“Reliable”

Ranked #5 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Perth
“Reliable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have been to Bali at least 20 times we first went to the Febris the night it opened and have gone there every time we returned to Bali either to stay at the hotel or to have a meal and drinks.
We have just returned from another trip to Bali 9/6/14 to 23/6/14 and we stayed at the Febri's.
There have been times that we stayed else where due to friends pre booking a surprise trip or just wanting to stay in a different part of Bali, but when we have decided at the spur of the moment to go for a quick trip to Bali the first place we think of to stay is the Febri's. All the old staff have gone Wira, Ari, MD, Yemen and others although Juli is still there the new staff are just as friendly and helpful as the old as are the reception staff. I call the Febri's reliable because you are guaranteed a clean safe relaxed comfortable friendly and an enjoyable stay, it would be hard to find a quality hotel like the Febri's for the same price in the same location, you are close to Centro Waterbom Park and the beach. I would like to thank Paulus for his time and efforts to ensure that we where well taken care of and for the help he has given me. Please take time to read the reviews that are not receptive to the hotel and read Paulus response they are gold. We will be returning to Bali and the Febris in the near future so watch this space for an up date. I will be in contact Wahyuni so make sure you watch the news I will have some questions for you lol.

love you all

Eric And Pat

Room Tip: Rooms near the main pool can be a bit noisy when guest return at night ( we stay in these rooms beca...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank bintanman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Cairns, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I cannot (and I mean it when I say it) fault this hotel in any way.

I have stayed here twice, both times with my family, and I have never been disappointed.

I have loved Bali both times I have been, and I don't think it will be the same if I go back and don't stay at Febris.

I would highly recommended this hotel to anyone, especially those with children. We stayed for 10 days, and it wasn't long enough.We stayed in the quad room right at the back on the second floor (2206), which was good as it was lovely, spacious and quiet. The staff (as always) were efficient, polite and helpful.

The buffet breakfast was just as I remembered it from 2011...AMAZING. There is a great selection of hot and cold foods, such as bacon, eggs, sausages, hashbrowns, vegetables, soups, waffles, pancakes, Indonesion food, cereals, yoghurt, pastries, toast and plenty of fruit, which is great, because it is so expensive in Australia. All other meals and drinks at Febris were delicious and cheap as well. Not only was breakfast a big hit for myself and my girls, we were given a 2 hour complimentry all over body massage which was amazing also. We got a different massages every 3rd day as they were just so cheap and the girls at Febris are excellent at what they do.

Although Febris isn't along the main street of Kuta, it is still very central. It is still very close to everything, without the hassle of the party goers etc. Waterbom Park is about 5-10 minutes walk from Febri's, and Kuta Square is about 15-20 minutes. There is a KODAK shop, with money change which is just 2 shops across the road. There are ATMs everywhere to take money out so its best NOT to change a whole heap of Australian dollars to Rupiah before you go. In fact its best to just travel with Australian or US dollars and change your money when you get there. You will get a better exchange rate.

There are mini marts everywhere, and the new Hypermart opened whilst we were there and its BRILLIANT! It is a 5 minute walk from Febris to the left and it sells everything and anything. Taxi's are plentiful whenever you need one. Just make sure you hop in a taxi with the blue birds symbol on it. Most hotels have there own drivers if you want to do day trips. I have my own driver i can recommend if anyone would like a name. He is absolutely lovely.

During this trip, we went Elephant Safari Park in Taro. I would highly recommended this trip to EVERYONE, it was AMAZING! We did the park plus bike tour. The bike tour took us about 2 hours where you start at Kintamani and view Mt Batur, then ride along the streets into the elephant park.

For the fitness freaks like me, there is a beautiful boardwalk along the beach to either walk or jog. My mum and i got up at 6am every morning and jogged from Kuta Square to Denpassar Airport.
I would recommend for those with children who want to go to the beach to go down Febris end as the beach is much cleaner and quieter with less to no hagglers down this end oppose the Kuta Square end.
I would recommend the Boardwalk Cafe for those wanting a nice meal out. Although the restaurant at Febris (for dinner and lunch) is also great!
The Boardwalk Cafe It is a few restaurants down from the Discovery Mall on the beach front. I also recommend the Indian Restaurant a few doors down from Febri's. Both restaurants have a great selection of food, well priced, and great atmosphere.

I honestly don't think I would go back to Kuta and NOT stay at Febris. The hotel itself made the trip as amazing as it was. I cannot fault it at all, and would recommend it to EVERYONE!

Room Tip: We stayed in the family rooms at the back of the hotel, and it was great. It was really quiet, and w...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Georgia S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

After my third stay at the FEBRIS Hotel it was realy starting to feel like my home in Bali. The staff are so friendly and know you by name I only have to walk up to reception and I am handed my room key without even mentioning the number. There has been a number of improvements since my last visit and the standard of cleanlyness is of a very high standard. I ate in restuarant on a number of occasions and was looked after very well by Chris and his team. A big thank you to all the boys, Ari, Andik, John and July especially for the excellent service. Also to Indra in the spa for the best massages I've ever had. Can not wait until my next visit the weather in June was just perfect so it was a great time of the year to visit. Will do it again soon.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed here for one night as we arrived on a late flight and were heading up north the next day.
The security staff who greeted us were friendly and helful and got us to our room quickly.
Breakfast was good. Plenty of chices.
Had a quick swim in the pool before heading off. Would recommend Febri's for families. Handy location to everything.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was the second time my wife and I stayed at the Febris Hotel. From the time we booked into the hotel to the time we booked out the staff were fantastic and very helpful.
The rooms are spacious and very clean and tidy, with an ensuite bathroom and balcony.
You will have a surprise when you get back to your room after the cleaners have cleaned your room. You will find your clean towels on your bed, made into a shape of an animal. Awesome
The buffet breakfast is so delicious and plenty to choose from.
The location is perfect, 5 minute walk to the Waterbomb Park and Centro Shopping Centre. Only 10-15 minutes from Denpasar International airport.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room Tip: The superior rooms towards the back of the hotel are quieter
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shane P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have stayed at Febris many times now and keep on returning because of the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the hotel also the location.Only 10 minutes to the airport Waterbomb park a 10 minute walk and Centro shopping centre a 10 min walk the beach is only 500 metres away.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Duncan P
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed at Febri's and their sister hotel Green Gardens several times, and I am always looked after so well. Just recently I was unwell and needed to transfer from a resort some distance away at the last minute, and they were so helpful. What more can I say, comfortable beds, friendly staff, great spa, good service.

Room Tip: Choose superior room on ground floor, convenient to everything and right near the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo