If you want to stay in the Kuta area, the Harris Resort Kuta Beach is a very good choice.Near to Kuta Beach, next to Beach Walk. The hotel is so modern. The hotel has an amazing swimming pool area and the evening sun set sight was perfect. Service was very attentive and was very helpful, friendly too. Buffet breakfast each morning was amazing with so many choices!! We had lunch there also and it was equally amazing.
Nice swimming pools and kids love it, plus activities were also available for the to enjoy.
Nothing to complain as service are truly excellence and indeed having great stay over there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and LateRooms so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach Bali