“The WOW factor”

Ranked #4 of 8 Bakeries in Kuta
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 2004, The Harvest Cakes is the pioneer in European style pastry shop chain in Indonesia. With 30 outlets and growing in both major and small cities of Indonesia. The Harvest Cakes is housing an astonishing collection of delectable cakes, all made with the finest ingredients that are layered and crafted perfectly. Continuous research and development, complete with highly skilled and creative team of over 1500 people, have made The Harvest Cakes a leader in the modern Cakes shop scene in Indonesia. Relentlessly providing the best quality and the highest standard of service while humbly thanking you for being a valuable customer.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been to The Harvest a number of times and taken people with me often. We keep returning as the setting is stunning, the displays of cakes and chocolates sumptuous and the service comes with a smile. Living in Bali there are many restaurants that are top quality but to find a Patisserie and Chocolatier with this standard unless in a 5 star hotel is unusual.
Staff and friendly and happy to go the extra mile to ensure that you return again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Having break turns out nightmare! Hoping to get value by the higher chief with handling our complaint turns out zero! Need to get cctv settling inside cashier desk really. Many dishonest staff and they all definitely need to get training how to become a good service person

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a delicious dinner here while in town for the weekend with my special one. The dinner was so meaningful. The atmosphere was very perfect and the service was also excellent, the waiters were filled frequently meaning they paid attention to us.. they served in a good speed, friendly and detailed with our order. Would recommend if you are in the area.. :) Congrats Harvest Bali..!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I rarely wrote a negative review on TripAdvisor but this bad experienced, I really need to share, for the Management/Owner improvement, as this is truly one outstanding cake shop ( delicious cake; brilliant presentation but that is it )

I read most of the reviews about the slow service and staff attitude, and surprise..surprise it is true. Greeter that opens you door that does not smile while greeted you, the only one that greeted you genuinely is the manager that appear from back of the counter and offer his assistance. (Older person - can’t really get the name but very politely ask if I was been help) Apparently he was not spending so much time on the floor assisting guest.

We plan to do take away and last minute decides to relax and enjoy the restaurant, and let me tell you that is wrong decision, we should just stick with take away and enjoy the delicious cake outside.

Starting with choosing our own seating, no one assisting us or seated us (Greeter just stand at the door staring at the parking lot) whilst she could easily assisted us who look lost.

We sat down and for 11 minutes trying to figure out how is the operation works without any assistance, should we pay first and get our own drinks or wait for the waiter to serve us, anyway I decided to start waving asking for assistance, and quickly acknowledge by one of the waiter, obviously he was not doing anything but was not focusing on the guest as he only standing and looking at one direction instead of scanning the floor to serve the guest.

First thing that come out from him was are you dining in?? we look at him and say YES?? Ooh one moment he quickly disappear and get the menu for us and again leave us. Short after that our cake order arrives and we quickly said to the waitress who brings our cake if we could order the drinks, instead of helping us, she passed us to another waiter.

The new waiter come to our table and start taking the order, simple order of Hot Chocolate; Lychee tea and Latte, it took us another 15 minutes by the time the first drink arrives Latte first our cakes already finish. Now you see how slow the service is. Instead of apologizing for the delay the other waiter that we stop and ask where are our other drinks he simply said someone will bring the order right away.

Guess what? they never have that additional 2 drinks for my family, there is a mixed up that we have to pay for it AGAIN instead of apologizing the waiter trying to cover his mistakes and ask is our order is correct and he did not realize that we could hear their conversation behind the bar counter that is why you have open Bar.

Anyway, we decided not to wait any longer and cancel the order, instead of cancelling our bill the waiter quickly approach us and ask if we want to take away the drinks?? what kind of service is this?? Of course I have to raise my voice and said how rude and unprofessional it is we walk out because we don't want to wait any longer and why in the world they think that we want to take away.

But what really upset us is a BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. There is no single apology either from the supervisors, waiter or manager for all the waiting and mixed up that they have done. Perhaps, it is a habit here to have this slow service, no flow of service, who is doing what and how. Sometimes a simple apology is all we need to understand that this thing happened, offering us to take away for drinks that never come, was simply saying that is alright to have mistaken your drinks order and to get your drinks 40 minutes late! UNPROFESSIONAL. Finally, do I come back to this place, YES because of good quality of cakes, sweets produce by great Pastry Chef that I known personally, do I come back and enjoy the restaurant NO Thanks.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

oke ,this is first time i came to this place . yay good but for me the cake and drink too sweet ,and about the staff i raise my hand to order but the staff slow and not smile huh ! but the concept is very nice for me . and than i feel queer in parking area have a parking attendant ,and he told me paying IDR 5000 ? OMG ! not expensive BUT there land THE HARVEST and i I should be able to service ,at that time I was riding a motorcycle and not can come here on a motorcycle ????????NO PARKING FOR MOTORCYCLE ????? SO FUNNY !