My room was clean, spacious and looks like it was renovated within the last 5 years. The furniture was basic but for the money was adequate. All the staff were very friendly and I enjoyed the short conversations with some of the staff. The pool area was appealing and there was a large garden space to walk around and take in some classic Bali landscaping. There were no safes in the rooms but were some in reception with 24 hour attendance. I would stay there again as it is close to poppies 2 but it is a 2 to 3 star hotel and not for the people expecting 5 star for $50 US a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unlike many budget category hotels , Matahari Bungalow has a large open garden and swimming pool. Cozy hotel at strategic place gives more value for budget hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Matahari Bungalow Bar & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Bungalow Bar And Restaurant
- Matahari Bungalow Bar & Restaurant Hotel Kuta
- Matahari Hotel Bar
- Matahari Bungalow Bar & Restaurant Bali/Kuta