“Amazing Moments in Beautiful Bali w/ Natya Hotel”
Review of Natya Hotel Kuta

Natya Hotel Kuta
Ranked #122 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“Amazing Moments in Beautiful Bali w/ Natya Hotel”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I spent 6 nights my holiday at Natya Hotel (Family Room) very recommended !!! Warmth, kind, nice n excellent services.. by unexpectedly they gave me a surprise on my birthday.. they brought birthday's cake to my room and I LOVE IT !! Thank u for give me an amazing bday ever ;) see u soon Natya's team -Via-

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vhy M
Natya H, General Manager at Natya Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 26 July 2016
Dear Via
Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. It was nice having you in your special moment during your recent visit to Bali. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon as our guest. Please do not hesitate to contact if you would like me to assist you with your next reservation.

Yours sincerely,

Gusti Paramarta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was supposed to fly from Bali to Manila at 2:05 a.m. on February 15th, but the flight was cancelled due to the eruption of Mt. Kelut in Java, and we poor poor pitiful souls were taken to a hotel not far from the airport to await the news as to whether we'd be able to get to our destination before the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse come raging into your town and mine.
The staff at the Natya Hotel had precious little time to prepare for the arrival of vanloads of harried foreigners, but they did a wonderful job, not only in setting us up in rooms, but in making us feeling welcome, at ease, and even able to retain some hope that all would eventually work out -- that Philippine Airlines would do its duty, and none of us would end up like the victims of Pompeii.
The front desk manager, Yuma, is a sweet soul. I have not encountered a more professional, good-natured person in all my years of travel. I was reminded of why the hotel business is also known as the hospitality industry. One can easily forget this. In Southeast Asia, the staff tends to smile at you till the cows come home, but actually providing good serve is another matter entirely.
I have only one point of constructive criticism: There was a group of college-aged guys (children in the bodies of adults) from Khazakstan staying at the hotel, and they basically took over the restaurant area, talking super-loudly, wearing no shirts, and acting as if they were in their back yard, instead of at a hotel with other guests. The management should have taken action to have them get properly dressed and keep their noise down. It's not good to let any goons invade a space.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Keith22jukjuk
Dear Mr. Keith,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. It was nice having you with us during your recent visit to Bali. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home. I do apologies about the inconvenience caused from another group of guest.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,