“Very friendly but not aimed at western market”
Review of Natya Hotel Kuta

Natya Hotel Kuta
Ranked #175 of 340 Hotels in Kuta
Tauranga
“Very friendly but not aimed at western market”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hotel was clean and seems a good price for "Kuta".
Staff were well trained but food was below average and breakfast decidedly ordinary. I like Indonesian/Thai/Indian food for breakfast but this was not good.
100000 Rupiah for shuttle was very expensive but we were tired enough to pay.
Very busy road outside but quiet enough room.
I would try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Natya H, General Manager at Natya Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 27 July 2016
Dear Mr. / Mrs. Tauranga,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It was nice having you with us during your recent visit to Bali. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home. Your positive review can be improved our food and service in the next future.

Gusti Paramarta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Salatiga, Indonesia
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am very happy to stay at this hotel because the staff were so friendly we felt like "home, away from home". The hotel is also quite close to the tourist centers in the area of Kuta, close to the airport. The price offered is also very good and affordable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mahendra S, Front Office Manager at Natya Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Bapak Rene Manopo
warmest greeting from natya hotel bali
Thank you very much to stay with us hopelly you can Recomend Natya hotel with your partners
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel was beyond my expectation, budget hotel with 3 star standard for bed and room interior (except the bathroom was standard budget hotel) comfort bed and good linen, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the location very good near to airport and kuta area.Hope they can maintain the building and the service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank noukhenich
Dear Mr. / Mrs. Noukhenich,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It was nice having you with us during your recent visit to Bali. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home. Your positive review can be improved our service in the next future.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed during Nyepi with the full-board package in 2 connecting (twin and double) rooms. So much like the room ambience, feels so homey delivered in mostly wooden, hot shower were perfect, air-con has no complaint. Breakfast selection needs to improve, prefer to have live cooking, even simple one. We wish for hot-from-kitchen stuff. Besides, the supermarket in the Lobby area were so helpful and price has not much different with supermarkets nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank shevy l
Dear Mrs Shevy,

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I booked this hotel by accidently and I was planning to leave after the first night to other hotel that I booked already. After the second thought I decided to stay at this hotel until 10 nights because of wonderfull staff and services. This is new hotel,clean and good location as well. Especially Mr Yuma and his team was very good staff very helpfull.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jonathan W
thank you for stay with us maybe you can comeback with another friend or family
Ostrava, Czech Republic
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We spent couple days in this hotel and I must say we were 100% satisfied with very helpful staff and the service they provided. Hotel provide additional services just ask and outlets are in walk distance if you enjoy shopping. Thumbs up for this one, it's new and crystal clear inside!

Room Tip: Facing pool maybe :-)
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Natya H, General Manager at Natya Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 26 July 2016
Dear Mr. Dejdev,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. It was nice having you during your recent visit to Bali. I am very pleased to hear that our staff, service and outlets made your stay pleasant. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon as our guest. Please do not hesitate to contact if you would like me to assist you with your next reservation.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I spent one night at this hotel when i come home from jakarta to singaraja, since my plane arrived late at night so i decided to visit the hotel, this hotel is new, very friendly service, low budget with a strategic location, making me will always stay here that stopped at denpasar, very recommended hotel..

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo