“I really enjoyed my staying!”

Taman Sari Cottages
Ranked #133 of 210 Speciality Lodging in Kuta
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for about a week..
the staff very kind and friendly, the hotel is a bit old but very clean and also there is a swim pool and a restaurant which you will eat a very big breakfast ( you can choose from the menu).
the most important is the location is quite close to the beach , the clubs and to the shops!

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 18 April 2013

The room was spacious and quiet, with large cupboard and shelves, a desk, bed tables. The matress were brand new and very confortable. The shower was also big with hot water.All rooms have the own private terrass. The swimming is big enough. On top of that, all the staff is very nice and helpful. We paid 200 000 Rps instead 250 000 Rps after bargain and saying we will stay one week at least. The breakfast was ok, not really choice : banana pankcake or toast with jam + hot drink. Internet was not accessible in our room but only around the swimming pool and loung area.
They provid us towels with stains but when we mentionned it they chnaged them straight away. They also cleaning the rooms every day.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mime-Aneta
Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I went for dinner and it is as good a I remembered. Good food with reasonable price. Much better than Sate Bali which I went in the morning. Will definarely come again if I am in bali for holiday.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Jerbaby
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Talking only about the restaurant part:

I just went there this morning for breakfast. Continental with small orange juice, tea, 2 plain toast jam/butter and the most ridiculous fruit salad I've seen since I'm in Bali (and I did get a lot these last months).
24krp for the package, the fruit salad by itself is 15krp... for 2 little slices of 3 fruits, it's a big big joke.

Might have really good service and good food regarding the other reviews, but I just don't like to be ripped of, so I won't go there anymore.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank surfing_island
Reviewed 20 September 2012

me and my friend went there for a backpacker trip.. we had fun there because everything is just around the corner but one thing is the club wont stop the music until 5am. Bear in mind yeah... hehe.. overall, people there are nice and the place is clean and sleepable.. :)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ireenrazali
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Went for late night supper around 10pm. Cold towel, garlic bread and welcome drink was served to us the moment we sat down. Waited around 20 minutes for the food, but when the food was served, they are pipping hot.. which is the reason I love this place! Most of the food I had in bali was only semi hot or even worse in some place. solid gold. Just being able to blow at the soup and seeing heat coming out from your food was a real joy. And the food tasted really good, with right amount of seasoning and not over or undercooked. Price was reasonable considering the good ambience and standard of food.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We came across this hotel by accident, hidden away in a quiet corner of Poppies lane 2, had a meal, were given a cold face towel on arrival, great meals, would recommend as a cheap place to stay with breakfast included.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family