See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Place is perfectly located in quiet alley between the beach and nightclubs (skygarden, eikon etc). Payed 180k a night. Pool is really nice and staff is helpfull. Rooms are okay, nothing special, bathroom pretty old and dirty. Put all valuables in the locker at reception and did not have any problems with theft as mentioned by other reviewers.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Lara v
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. The room itself was very dark and both of the lamps by the bed didn't work. The walls were filthy and the room smelt very bad. The sheets were also dirty, as were the towels.
There was hardly any other guests staying in the place which was strange because it's a big place.
When we were checking in the man at the reception walked us towards our room and then he handed the key to a man who brought us the rest of the way. This man turned out to be a taxi man who kept asking what our plans were and that we should use him for taxi.
When I got into the room I realised that the windows which were facing into the corridor were not actually locked, just closed over. I locked the windows and put my own padlock on the door and thankfully nothing was taken from the room.
Whenever we left our room the staff all stared at us and we had a very bad feeling about it.
The pool is actually gorgeous, but there are plenty of places that have just as nice pools very close by.
After one night we moved to another hotel.
Save yourself the worry of being robbed and stay in one of the other numerous hotels.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank KeenanL
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I've been traveling for three months now and this hotel was the only bad experience I've had so far - sad that, was a really bad one though!

I've stayed there one week and paid upfront. On the seventh day I lost my credit card so I asked them if I could pay for that day as soon as I would get money transfered to the other credit card I have. They strictly refused.
I had euros and dollars in my room so I thought I would just change them and pay the room. I went to the room, searched all over and realised they disappeared!!!!!!! They stole my money!!! (Oh, they left the coins though!)

I went to the reception and reported the theft. You know what they had to say? 'If you can't pay now, you have to leave!' The theft was treated as if it didn't exist. OMG!?!?

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank HappyTraveling200
Reviewed 24 May 2014

staff are acting as theft mafia and stealing money from the rooms/bags
they took 250 euro from my bag that was looked, they didnt clean my room that day and of course that was there excuse- that they have not been in the room.. hahaha...
please ! do your self a favor and dont stay there!!!!!
i have been to a lot of places in bali but never in a horrible place like that!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Levi M
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed in New Arena for a few nights, rooms were moldy and dirty. Found out that staff had stolen about 80 singapore dollars from our backpack! Staff full of empty promises and when the situation gets unpleasant for them they bolt out. Staff kept running away from any kind of problem and took no responsibility what so ever, only words what they said was impossible. Don't even consider staying! You'd be more comfortable in a stable full of chickens!

• Stayed: April 2014