“14 Days (27th Aug - 10 Sept 2015)”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of VILLA MATARAZ

Kitchen
Bathroom bedroom 2
Bathroom bedroom 1
Bathroom Master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Choco T
“14 Days (27th Aug - 10 Sept 2015)”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I had never stayed in a villa before and quite frankly, had no intentions of staying in one as I've heard of some bad things that had happened in villa's to people. After speaking to numerous friends of mine whom had stay at villa mataraz before and having nothing but positive things to say about the villa, they convinced me to try it out.

I made many enquiries via email to Vivian, the owner whom was very prompt in replying and answering my questions. I even spoke to her husband Raz for about 30 mins on the phone in regards to security concerns etc. Raz was great and really put my mind at ease with everything. I was convince and booked the villa.

We stayed in this lovely 3x3 villa for 14 days from late August - early Sept 2015. We usually stay in hotels when it's just myself and my wife but seeing that we were taking both our mothers and 5 kids we thought it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to all stay in a villa.

From the moment we arrived at the villa from the airport we were greeted by the staff. Not only were they friendly, they were so helpful. Even at 4 in the morning they were at our beckon call when we needed towels. Very very trustworthy and always happy. Amazing staff!!!

Once we entered the villa the kids were so excited to see the pool, they chose the poolroom as theirs. The kids loved the pool and pretty much lived in it day and night. The projector on the pool wall was a great idea too. Kids enjoyed laying in the pool and watching movies.

The rooms are a great size and the kingsized beds in all rooms are very generous. We managed to get 4 kids in one bed comfortably whilst our 3 year old had a rollout single in the master bedroom with us.

We loved the fact that we had our own kitchen too. To be able to cook our own food, stock up the huge fridge with drinks, fruit etc and store icy poles in the freezer was great.

The location of the villa was perfect. It's situated on JL Mataram. Directly opposite the villa is a lane way. It's only a short 5 minute walk to the end which brings you out to the main drag of Legian St (Next to the 101 Hotel). From there its only a 2 minute walk to the memorial and you're right in the heart of Kuta with an abundance of shops and restaurants.

The villa also has Foxtel which is great for the kids. However, it didn't have a sporting package to watch AFL or Rugby League. There are plenty of bars in close vacinity to the villa where I could watch the mighty West Coast Eagles and my beloved Canterbury Bulldogs play.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this villa and will definitely be back in the not too distant future.

Thank you Villa Mataraz for making our family holiday a memorable one!!

Management Response
12 Oct 2015
Thanks for taking time to write a review of your stay in really glad you and your family enjoyed it :)
Look forward to having you stay again :)
Kindest Regards
Viv
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing