“Cold food, indifferent staff”
Review of Made's Warung

Made's Warung
Ranked #208 of 1,153 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

There appears to be two listings for this place on Trip Advisor. Make sure to read reviews for both to get a proper idea.

We had a good experience here two years ago so came back again, only to be very disappointed. Our food was cold, as though it had been cooked an hour ago and was just sitting around waiting for someone to order it. Very unimpressed.

Won't be going back.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,179)

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Now my expectations were absolutely too high for this place.
I was told beforehand this is very famous and well known place in Kuta since decades.
Maybe it is but it's also a place where I got the most tasteless food in Bali.
I ate veggie stuffed tofu (no taste at all) and some special noodles (nothing special at all). Maybe I should have tried this place again, but I didn't want to take a risk and waste more money.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for dinner and we had a good meal. The menu had indonesian as well as western food. The gado gado and the beef rendang were of good taste and good quality. The food was very affordable as well. Good place to have dinner! P.s. the cappuccino was not good at all.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Was here for late lunch around 2pm. Ordered the Nasi Campur Ayam Totoo. The chicken thigh was tender however I didn't like the satay marinate (same goes with the husband). Also ordered the coconut palm sugar pancake and it was soooo good!! It is more of a crepe than pancake if you ask me. Nonetheless, it is good!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

There were more than half a dozen staff walking around and chatting with each other. We were there on a Tuesday afternoon around 3PM. It took at least 5 minutes to catch someone's eye and let them know we would like to order.
We ordered nasi goreng and fried noodles, there was nothing memorable about it. So between the below average service and the average food, I was disappointed.