“It's really so-so”
Review of LA Inn

LA Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuta
LA Inn
Ranked #242 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 22 May 2012

If you hv a really straight budget, and u're not planning to stay at the hotel all day long, u can consider to stay here.
Yeah, u need to hv all ur own stuff, clean ur room, bring a slippers coz the floor is a bit sticky...but for this price, that quite worth. U get breakfast and can swim in their related hotel (AP Inn).

When I come here, me n my friends are just stay here for put our staff, cleaning and sleeping, so, this Inn, yeah, just so-so

Room Tip: Double bed without TV and separated bed is not that bad
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank stefannie123lala

Reviewed 17 April 2012

La Inn cost £8 a night for 2people, you know it’s not going to be great. Personally our room was ok well the bed was ok but the bathroom was hideous the toilet leaked and the water ran into the shower tray and small was awful. They have a sister hotel opposite called AP inn which has a pool and rooms are a lot nicer but you do pay a little bit more. The location is great though.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barneyboo8690
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I wouldn't let a dead rat live in this place. I was appalled by the dirt, bugs and toilet water spewing out in the bathroom. The entrance way is a clear enough sign that this place might give you a number of diseases. Online when we booked it looked cheap, CLEAN and simple. Simple it was and cheap it was too, but clean????? I walked in spent 5 minutes there and had to leave. When we complained saying that the rooms were not what was advertised they said we could stay at their other more up market resort AP INN but if not we would forfeit our payment (grrr). The staff not only spoke very poor english so we couldn't work out how we were to correct this, we decided for our health and for the the sake of our holiday it was worth just loosing our money.

There are way cheaper places in Bali, head out of Kuta for sure. Kuta is a dirty city over run by tourists. Its not an ideal beach holiday!

Avoid this hotel at all costs.

Room Tip: DO NOT GO HERE. It is not worth it!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is a useless hotel. My advise to everone is to never book this hotel. I booked this hotel from Agoda. It is very old and dirty building like a ghost house. Rooms are very dirty and smelly. Bathrooms are not hygenic and very dirty. Furniture is very old and full of bad bugs. Linen is also very bad quality and smelly. The service is pathatic. There is no lift so you have to carry your luggage upstairs. The photos on Agoda are misleading. There is no swimming pool but it shows in the pictures. Never ever book this hotel.

Room Tip: Try some other good hotels but never book with this hotel or any hotel from this group. They have 3...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Kumar_Dubai_12
Reviewed 13 December 2011

This hotel was great for the price. Location was perfect, about 15 mins from the airport, 10 min walk to kuta beach, restaurants and nightclubs. Rooms however are very simple. Washrooms were not the greatest and were filthy, had to shower in slippers. cieling fan had about 1 inch thickness of dust buildup over the years. saw 2 bed bugs on my mattress and got bit about 4 times. Took 2 days to get my room cleaned after asking staff. Free breakfast was great although it was at a different location (2 min walk) which is also where the pool is located. Upon checkout I asked the staff if I could checkout an hour later (1pm) but I was denied, they however let me store my luggage in their storage room as my flight was leaving a little later. I'm not too picky when it comes to hotels and this one did pretty well in my opinion, especially for the price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Worst hotel I have stayed, my room is No. 4 on 1st floor, bathroom is filthy, dirty, moldy and no hot water. You need a slipper in room, was so dirty and dusty with a broken cupboard without TV.Towels stinks and no soap and drinking water provided.AC stop twice at night, make sure you have the AC control next to you. It a way for them to cut cost thinking that you are not awake at night to on the AC. Bathroom without water twice in my 3 night stay, do check there is water before you do any big business in the toilet. I keep water in empty bottles just for stand by every day. There is a sister hotel pool that you may used but its dirty and not maintained. Breakfast is also at the sister hotel which you need to walk 50m away with the same food everyday. They give you only 1 egg of your cooking choice.For all OTA I hope that you do not recommend this hotel just for the sake of profit, take into consideration of your guest comfort too. What id the negative comment for this hotel in TripAdvisor is true unless you are willing to live with it. If you do need to stay here just for the rate , do a booking for 1 night and after that you will finds a few more economy hotel around this area

Room Tip: All rooms are same
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I had alarm bells going off from rhe moment i rocked up to the reception. The staff were pleasant enough. The room however, was the worse ive ever seen, the door and windows were loose, the toilet looked like it had never been cleaned, overall it was in a very poor state, and they have the cheek to charge those prices. The place should be raised to the ground in the interest of public health & safety.

• Stayed: December 2011