We stayed here for the first 4 nights of our honeymoon and cannot fault it - easily the best hotel I've been to!
- Fantastic facilities
- Beautiful beach (which is very clean)
- Exceptionally friendly staff
- Great food (which actually was not overly expensive).
- Amazing lagoon pool (which is huge!)
They even have golf carts to take guests to the beach, which is about 60 second walk!
Nusa Dua is very much a resort, so for those wanting more Balinese culture, there are probably better locations, but taxis are very cheap and there are plenty of places to go from here.
Highly recommended hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua