Having had some very bad (and over-priced) experiences in Bali over the past few years, I was not sure what to expect from the St Regis. I realised on arrival, I had nothing at all to worry about. From the aiport pick up to the rooms, food quality and service our stay couldn't be faulted.
We had a 2 bedroom villa suite on the pool and it was lovely - modern, but still has a traditional bali feel. The whole time we were there we never saw another person in what has to be a kilometre length pool, the beach was great (100 times better than the likes of Seminyak etc) and I know other people have mentioned the lobster omlette for breakfast, but seriously you have to try it!!!
We used the gym and were the only ones in there and I also had a massage. The St Regis has done it well as the spa had the same feel as the St Regis in Singapore, but with a bit of "resort" thrown in... great to see consistency.
We travelled with our 3 year old daughter and she loved the food, pool and nightly fire dance. I believe they are building a kids club which will be even better.
It of course isn't cheap to stay here, but most places in Bali are overpriced, so I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again as in comparison at least you are getting quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Destinology, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua