Hotelier myself as well currently working in Bali, I wanted since I arrived on the island of the Gods to visit this property.
Globally it is well maintained, gardens are in good conditions, beautiful flowers as well decorations.
Employees in the lobby are polite, a bit with a shy smile but it is fine.
Went to the gift shop or La Boutique, very friendly team as well to their deli shop located at the opposite. Great chocolates, jams (especially raspberry and strawberry) as well cookies.
As we love so much their jams and cookies, I went back yesterday and was a bit uncomfortable in their deli shop. Around 3pm, I found few of their key managers there (french speaking) in a not very well position, arms behind the neck and completely half lay on the chair. Sorry but it does not give a good impression at all.
I was ordering few things and none of these managers came to help the employee who was quite uncomfortable to do the packing of the chocolate. Jams were sold without the hotel label...
No greetings at all, no smile, not a simple eye contact from these gentlemen to the unique customer I was at this time. Too busy to discuss between them in french...
In conclusion, most of the staff is doing his best but cannot say the same at all about the Management. Be careful it is when you think you are the best you fall...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Destinology, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua