The St. Regis Bali Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
US$477
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$188
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$157
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$292
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$546
US$163
Agoda.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$309
  • Beachfront
US$418
US$343
Mercure Bali Nusa Dua(Nusa Dua)
US$55
Trip.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$1,637
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$149
Cancelon
1,964 results
All reviewslagoon villasalt water lagoonbutler servicegourmand deliboneka restaurantthe king cole barlobster omeletteremede spachief butlerfoie grascroissant french toasthead butlerwagyu beeffour seasonsour honeymoonpool suitethrough immigration
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We did not lives in this hotel but paid a visit and want to share

The hotel looks absolutely brilliant - the territory is very nice, lagoon pools, interesting architecture, fountains, fantastic villas. The beach is one of the best - it is lagoon types and very nice. The hotel has couple of great restaurants, cozy lobby, very nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
TheStRegisBali, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear AndreyV,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your positive feedback following your recent experience with us and we are glad to learn that you had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed our beautiful lagoon pools.

We do hope that your nice experience will bring you back to our Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

From the pick up at the airport to departure, we felt like royalty. The friendliness of the staff, immaculate grounds, and delicious food, are only a few reasons why I am looking forward to my next stay here. If you have children, I highly recommend their Kids Club. My children awoke each morning wanting to go back to participate in the current day's activities.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jgrier5

Dear Jgrier5,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you very much for your compliments & recommending the resort. I am happy to know that you had best St. Regis experience and that you loved our services too.

Certainly, I look forward welcoming you back for another distinctive experience!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

A beautiful hotel, with the most hospitable staff you will ever meet.
The hotel is extremely luxurious, we stayed at the Gardenia Villa. The staff are extremely polite and helpful. I truly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for the perfect hotel in Bali.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Islam A
TheStRegisBali, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Islam A,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your precious time to post such a valuable review on Trip Advisor.

It is delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you was truly impressed with the resort’s ground and the service.

Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of service we extend to our guests. We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have not given 5 ticks for this hotel as it almost has it with the rooms and excellent grounds and facilities - however, i was very disappointed in the rip off prices for drinks and meals- I also noticed when I went down to a bar there was guy playing piano with a girl singing - was good but I was the only person in the bar. - spoke to the bar man about it and he said most people prefer to avoid the bars and restaurants due to the cost.. (seems to me if it was my hotel i would want plenty of activity in bars and restaurants?)
I then went down to the the deli on the ground floor to buy a bottle of red only to see that the prices for wines are about x 10 times the price for some wines that are quite average quality. I asked the concierge why this was and he said here in Indonesia the hotel had to pay the government huge taxes etc. I then proceeded to jump in a cab and went to a supermarket called Harris- I bought a bottle of Johnny Walker Red whiskey for $30 (US) and went back got out of the cab - went to the concierge and said why was the hotel price $170 (US). Another incident was we went- went for a swim with our 2 other friends travelling- ordered drinks at the swim up bar and also 2 pizzas- total cost $176 dollars (US).
We stayed in Borneo at Shangrila tajun in march found this chain of hotel chain doesn't take advantage of its customers by jacking up tourist prices to much.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Pwryan R
TheStRegisBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear Pwryan,

Warm greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding to your recent stay and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the resort’s ground and its facilities.

We highly appreciate your remarks with regards to the prices of our products and services. In this regards, allow me to inform you that unfortunately the tax for imported alcohol in Indonesia has drastically increased which makes wines and spirit exorbitant expensive comparing to sales prices in the countries they are produced. We may also mention that all our prices include already the standard 21% additional tax and service charge which are applied in all 5 stars hotels & resorts.

Please rest assured we have evaluated your constructive feedback and we strive to provide a high level of bespoke service to ensure that our valued guest receives flawless stay in the future.
I do hope this situation will not mar you whole impression regarding to the resort. I look forward to welcoming you back and please do giving us another chance as it will be my pleasure to personally assist you with the arrangement.

With my best regards,

Wayan Parsika
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I am a Starwood Platinum elite member who has stayed at hundreds of Starwood and non-Starwood properties in 25+ countries, including a good number of 5 star, luxury hotels - so I have a bit of perspective here. Simply put, this property is VERY SPECIAL. First, it has an outstanding reputation. So when it came to picking a 2 week honeymoon destination, this property was consistently mentioned as a leading destination by others in the know, including other travelers and my brilliant SPG Platinum Concierge Misty Bazan. Second, the surroundings, the property and the service far surpassed even our highest expectations. The island is magical, the property is first-class and the service is out of this world. Keep in mind, this isn't an American 5 star, but an Asian 5 star, which is more like a 6 star. Some of the highlights of our stay include: a personal welcome and welcome gift from the hotel GM Lucia Liu, an amazing villa with a private pool, a private pagoda/cabana, a private entryway into a property-wide lagoon pool, an amazing beach, a first-class spa, an unbelievable breakfast and all of the exceptional on-property restaurant, lounge and bar options that one would ever want and need. But what makes this property really special is the service!!! I almost hesitate to name anyone by name because there was an outpouring of hospitality and kindness at literally each and every corner of this amazing property. Many of these names we never got or forgot. But here are a few that come right to mind. The first and foremost is Carlos Costanzo, the chief butler. This man is on a whole different level. From the minute we arrived to the minute we departed, Carlos was the perfect caretaker and companion. We could spend this whole review giving Carlos thanks and praise… But what impressed us most about Carlos was the way that he combined the highest level of professionalism with a deeply personal and a most sincere caring touch. Other standouts include our butlers, especially Agus; the bar manager, Yuliana; front desk person Yuda; and outstanding Boneka staff members Astika, Fierdha and Christin, without whom our trip would not have been the same. When you visit, you will be among VIPs from all over the world. And you will probably see celebrities or royalty, as we did. That is the kind of place this is: one that is truly very special and one that you will never forget. We cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: Go with one of the private villas with a private pool and private access to the lagoon pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard K

Dear Richard K,

Warmest greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

It’s an honored to having a valued platinum guest at the resort also it is nice to be given such a wonderful compliment that our property is “very special” for which I thank you very much.

I am so proud to all teams that we have made your stay memorable and happy to know that you had completely amazing St. Regis experience. Thank you and I have shared your great appreciation upon our Hotel Manager Ms. Lucia Liu and our Chief Butler Mr. Carlos Constanzo.

In addition, I also would like to express my sincere gratitude on your compliment to our dedicated team especially to Agus, Yuliana, Yuda, Astika Fierdha & Christin that I will certainly share your precious comment since it is a good chance for us to somehow show them that their efforts are truly cherished by our valued guest and I believe that they will feel very appreciated.

Once again thank you for your wonderful review and I very much look forward to welcome you back for another distinctive St. Regis experience.

With my best regards,