The St. Regis is on the most beautiful piece of beach on Bali. The water is the most perfect shades of blue and the St. Regis does an impeccable job at keeping the area pristine. The pools were just amazing as well, the most difficult part of our stay was deciding if we wanted to be by the beach or the pool and what drink to get. The pool and beach areas never felt crowded, in fact we rarely saw anyone in the pools/lagoon - it was like having our own private oasis. The service by the beach was prompt and the cocktails are all made with fresh fruit.
The only issue is the location with nothing around it, but its nusa dua, there is nothing there. You are supposed to stay in the hotel and lounge around. The breakfast was by far the best one I've had anywhere - the fruit selection and a la carte selections were fantastic. The lunch and dinner restaurants were also good.
We walked about 1.5 hours down the beach one day and saw ALL the other hotels, the St. Regis is by far the best one - its worth whatever premium they charge above any other hotel on the southern tip of Bali. The beaches further down were really lacking and the hotels shove dozens and dozens of cheap beach chairs on very small patches of sand they call a beach. We thought we had gone to bali in extra low season, but once we walked past the other hotels we realized that the St. Regis just does not over pack their hotel. It was actually kind of gross seeing the very large Australians baking in the sun in the other hotels. We were very glad to have not been part of that scene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua