We have the great pleasure to stay at this hotel again after 3 years.(10 until 15 sept)Coming to Bali for the second time now, and there are a lot of hotels to choose from, but we decided to stay at the St Regis again.it's also a tricky to stay here again, we know what we had. We love the the lagoon pool, and the villa's around the pool. We booked a suite, and they are also really great!! Breakfast is something, we come back for also, this is out of this world, you must try it! Can't wait to spent some relaxing time on the beach reading a book, and just doing nothing.
See you in September.
Tonny and Dick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Ctrip TA, Destinology, Ebookers, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua