We were there for a family holiday for Easter and my birthday. We took the Presidential suite and it was perfect for our family with its huge space and generous room sizes, with a Grand Piano.
The fruits and water were generous in the room. We elected to have a birthday dinner in the suite. The food was excellent and even the hotel pianist played while we has dinner. The breakfast in the morning is probably the best of all the hundreds of hotels we have stayed in, The choice is excellent and the list of food that can be ordered is incredible, plus the chefs bring small dishes of their specialities
The journey from the upgraded Denpasar airport is much less with the new express causeway and rosado, approximately 20 minutes also there is a greeting service by the hotel gets you through immigration and customs very quickly and smoothly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua