We went to the St. Regis Bali Resort for our honeymoon. The facilities are a true 5 star resort. From the start we were treated like kings. The hotel will be waiting for you when you get off the plane and escort you through the visa/immigration process with ease. They had one person help us with the luggage and another actually filled out the paperwork for us at the airport (we did not get the forms on the plane during our trip). We had a car waiting for us to escort us to the hotel which was only 15-20 minutes away from the airport.
When we got to the airport the service was exceptional. Always having a smile and taking care of us with any needs we needed.
The breakfast every morning was tremendous. They even have off menu items such as pancakes and waffles that I ordered every day. My wife and I enjoyed the food every day (and wondered if they were surprised at how much we would eat every day).
The concierge was very helpful with any issues that we had but if you are expecting recommendations for outside services/restaurants as I think they are instructed to recommend on site facilities (spa, restaurants). But with free wi-fi it's easy to look up these things and most restaurants spas in the area will provide free to and from transportation.
Housekeeping service was easy to use. We often used the "do not disturb" light and when we left we would simply call the butler and they would clean our room when we were gone
The beach is a short walk from the lobby and beautiful. The area closes a little early but my wife and i still put a towel on the chairs and enjoyed the stars.
The resort was quiet and peaceful during our stay and easy to get around. We truly enjoyed our stay.
If you are looking to step out of the hotel and see shops and city life the resort is a little more secluded but you can get car service to Jimbaran, Seminyak, or even Ubud (which can be arranged through hotel)
We had issues with our outgoing flight and this is where the staff really showed us great customer service. From the front desk to the butler to the concierge, everyone was willing to help and allow us to contact our airline carrier to get a new flight. At the airport, the St. Regis representative (Putu) was phenomenal He went out of his way to find us a way to make International phone call (since the local office for the airline was closed), talk with the airline personnel to see if we could switch flights, as well as help us through the entire process.
We would recommend the St. Regis Bali to anyone and will definitely look into staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua