“Excellent facility, even better staff”

The St. Regis Bali Resort
Ranked #4 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We went to the St. Regis Bali Resort for our honeymoon. The facilities are a true 5 star resort. From the start we were treated like kings. The hotel will be waiting for you when you get off the plane and escort you through the visa/immigration process with ease. They had one person help us with the luggage and another actually filled out the paperwork for us at the airport (we did not get the forms on the plane during our trip). We had a car waiting for us to escort us to the hotel which was only 15-20 minutes away from the airport.

When we got to the airport the service was exceptional. Always having a smile and taking care of us with any needs we needed.

The breakfast every morning was tremendous. They even have off menu items such as pancakes and waffles that I ordered every day. My wife and I enjoyed the food every day (and wondered if they were surprised at how much we would eat every day).

The concierge was very helpful with any issues that we had but if you are expecting recommendations for outside services/restaurants as I think they are instructed to recommend on site facilities (spa, restaurants). But with free wi-fi it's easy to look up these things and most restaurants spas in the area will provide free to and from transportation.

Housekeeping service was easy to use. We often used the "do not disturb" light and when we left we would simply call the butler and they would clean our room when we were gone

The beach is a short walk from the lobby and beautiful. The area closes a little early but my wife and i still put a towel on the chairs and enjoyed the stars.

The resort was quiet and peaceful during our stay and easy to get around. We truly enjoyed our stay.

If you are looking to step out of the hotel and see shops and city life the resort is a little more secluded but you can get car service to Jimbaran, Seminyak, or even Ubud (which can be arranged through hotel)

We had issues with our outgoing flight and this is where the staff really showed us great customer service. From the front desk to the butler to the concierge, everyone was willing to help and allow us to contact our airline carrier to get a new flight. At the airport, the St. Regis representative (Putu) was phenomenal He went out of his way to find us a way to make International phone call (since the local office for the airline was closed), talk with the airline personnel to see if we could switch flights, as well as help us through the entire process.

We would recommend the St. Regis Bali to anyone and will definitely look into staying there again.

4  Thank svasireddy
TheStRegisBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Svasireddy,

Warm greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your valuable and detail feedback regarding to your recent stay at the resort.

I am pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a memorable St Regis experience and I appreciate your kind comments regarding to our breakfast as well as the service you received from our dedicated team especially to our airport representative, Putu. Certainly I will share your complimentary comment with them for which I believe that they will feel very appreciated.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future for another wonderful and distinctive experience.

Wayan Parsika
Executive Assistant Manager

There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Bali Resort

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The private beach is so beautiful. Also,the hotel is so conformable to stay and I really enjoy their SPA. I would like to come back again for their wonderful Remede SPA and delicious breakfast . It is the best SPA that I had while I spent eight days and tried five different SPA at Bail. But we got disturbed by the noise from other guest room for the first night. It really pissed me off that I cannot have good night sleep since ten until midnight. As a group of people gather together at their balcony for drinking, chatting, singing, and laughing for a long time. Especially it is the trip for our honeymoon. After complained to the front desk several times, finally the noise stopped after 12:00. I do hope St. Regis can separate group visitors from guests who are there for simply to enjoy the quiet and relax atmosphere. Beside that, I will consider to visit St. Regis's Remede SPA someday soon.

Room Tip: Away from group guests

Dear VickieWang8118,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful spa experience at our Remede Spa and that you loved our cuisine too.

Thank you for bringing the noise issue to my attention and your comments have been communicated to the concerned departments to ensure this such occurrences will not repeat in the future.

We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back for a chance to create a more positive, memorable stay.

Wayan Parsika
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We were there for a family holiday for Easter and my birthday. We took the Presidential suite and it was perfect for our family with its huge space and generous room sizes, with a Grand Piano.
The fruits and water were generous in the room. We elected to have a birthday dinner in the suite. The food was excellent and even the hotel pianist played while we has dinner. The breakfast in the morning is probably the best of all the hundreds of hotels we have stayed in, The choice is excellent and the list of food that can be ordered is incredible, plus the chefs bring small dishes of their specialities
The journey from the upgraded Denpasar airport is much less with the new express causeway and rosado, approximately 20 minutes also there is a greeting service by the hotel gets you through immigration and customs very quickly and smoothly.

Room Tip: Book a private suite with its own pool.there is an excellent choice from Presidential suite to the b...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank denniscasey
TheStRegisBali, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear denniscasey,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thanking you for the wonderful review posted on TripAdvisor in regards of our resort facilities and services.

We do appreciate your kind feedback which mention that our room facilities met your expectation to our brand standard. Moreover, I am going to share this precious comment to our associates who have succeed in made our valued guest experience memorable to maintain our strength and improve our shotfall in the future. In addition, we always try our best to put our level services on its standards in order to make all our valued guests’ satisfaction in highest level.

In closing, again thank you and allow us to have another chance in welcome you back to our resort for your next visit to bali.

With best regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife & I stayed at the beautiful resort on the coastline of Nusa Dua, and loved every minute of it. Stunningly beautiful grounds, wonderful food, attentive personnel & concierge staff, lots to do at the resort & off site. Makes a great jumping off point to see all the varied tourist sights, rice fields, elephant trips, temples. Great for couples, families & young children. Enjoyed the many swimming pools, the fire dancers, musicians in the lobby. For photographers, the statues throughout the resort are unique, & the varied temple trips offer incredible sights & views. The beach is clean and not rough, & there are plenty of sailboats and boards to rent right there. Loved it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rickrichardson2568
TheStRegisBali, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Rickrichardson2568,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, I'm so glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We have stayed here twice, both times in Strand Villas and our experiences were wonderful. The location on a private beach is pure paradise. The strand villa has a private fenced in backyard with a small private pool and a gate to a private beach. This is our favorite resort in the world, always providing perfect relaxation of the mind and body. The spa is incredible, and the masseuses are a dream. Definitely try a Balinese massage and you won't regret it. It's a very long flight from the east coast USA, where we are from, but as soon as you arrive, it is completely worth the traveling. Book early because the best villas fill up quickly, especially during holidays.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank keropie

Dear Keropie,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you so much for your continoued support on our brand and my appreciation for sharing your recent experience.

I am pleased to know that our valued repeater guest had another wonderful stay at the resort.

My great appreciation on your positive feedback regarding to the Strand Villa’s atmosphere and our Remede Spa.

We are definitely looking forward to your return and we assure you that you will again be mesmerized with the true St. Regis experience.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Had not been to Bali for many years, and travel agent suggested this StRegis. We had 5 glorious days there last week and highly recommend if you are looking for pure pleasure at a 5 star resort.

We could not fault anything_ the room, the service, the food, the pools, the beach all great.

Room Tip: Villa with children if you want a dip pool with your accommodation. The suites are very spacious and...
2  Thank Rodney D
TheStRegisBali, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Rodney D,

Our warmest appreciation for sharing your experience with us following to your recent stay at The St. Regis Bali Resort!

Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm so glad to know that we were able to meet with your expectations.

We do hope to have the pleasure for welcoming you in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Food especially breakfast is excellent. Stayed at a suite with good view of golf course. Room is tidy & clean. A/C is decent but prefer to be cooler. Pool and lagoon are nice. Staff are friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back :-)

Hope WiFi coverage will incl the beach sitting area.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Dickson M

Dear Dickson M,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor regarding to your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that we were able to provide you with the true St. Regis experience and I appreciate your kind comments regarding the cuisine as well as the service you received from our dedicated team.

We are definitely looking forward to your next visit and we assure you that you will again be mesmerized by products and services we offer.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nusa Dua
The Legian Bali
#7 of 147 in Seminyak
Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery Collection
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort

Been to The St. Regis Bali Resort? Share your experiences!